+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: classy

shesjustnotin2u Guest

classy

Random thought but do men find women who uses cliche daily attractive?... For example it was better to have loved and lost than to have found out how exciting chokesex can be.... Lol maybe poor example but you get the idea. I'm a 28 small asian female professional yet spntanous who loves to laughs... I was told I kid too much or that it was not classy.
    Last edited by shesjustnotin2u; 21-03-13 at 12:02 AM.

Sorry, but I have no idea what you are trying to say. Looks like you are sending this from your phone and your autocorrect and spellcheck are failing miserably.

lol, too funny

Haha, the parts that were wrong before are corrected now, but what was good before is now messed up. D:

Not trying to be a smart ass by the way. Just hard to read and understand it.

Nothing wrong with being funny and witty and cracking jokes every once in a while. But if you try to hard and fail at jokes, then it's definitely really annoying. Not sure if that's what you're after or not.

shesjustnotin2u Guest
    Ugh my HTC EVO sucks... But ya I was told I should be more feminine and not be so silly or dramatic with my analogies.

Well you are who you are. I don't see anything wrong with being silly, definitely better than someone who is always way too serious, doesn't get jokes, and takes everything you say the wrong way. I mean you could leave sexual things out, that's the only thing I see that could be a little irritating to some people.

shesjustnotin2u Guest
    Heres another example :

My coworker asked me how is my day I responded stressful I almost pulled my hair out and they gave me the weirdest look

Sounds like me when I'm totally irritated by the people I work with or by the people I deal with on the phone.

shesjustnotin2u Guest
    True but I work in a professional environment and want people to take me serious as well a guy who works here that I have a slight ibtrrest
    Last edited by shesjustnotin2u; 21-03-13 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shesjustnotin2u View Post
    and want people to take m and want people to take me serious as well as a g that works here that works here too
    lol, these posts are very entertaining.

shesjustnotin2u Guest
    I give up on my phone bears. Feel free to add, ill have to reply back after work... Thanks!

You have to be able to act professionally at work, that's true. But when you're out and about in a more casual environment it's fine to be just yourself.

My work environment is pretty casual, we talk to each other at work as if we were sitting at a bar being drunk. But as soon as we step outside of this office or we have someone come in, the fun stops and we act professionally.

Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Sorry, but I have no idea what you are trying to say. Looks like you are sending this from your phone and your autocorrect and spellcheck are failing miserably.
    LOL, I was worried wether I hadn't understood her post because of my lack of knowledge of English. After reading your comment I'm quite relieved... LOL
    "Hope is based on what we unknow, what is everything. Hopelessness is based on what we know, what is anything."

Please, I hope you excuse my mistakes. Don't forget I'm only an intermediate student of your language. But, in order to improve, I'm trainning hard!

If you like someone, it usually shows. And you will automatically start acting somewhat different, whether you realize it or not. Whether he can read you is a different story.
    Last edited by toknow; 21-03-13 at 05:17 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast