+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel when a woman texts you first?

How do you feel when a woman texts you first?

I am just wondering how men feel when a woman is texting them first once in a while?
    I am with this guy for a month or 2, he says he is into me and shows me when we are together, but also sometimes doesn't reply when he is busy at work or something. We live apart 50 kilometers.
    It's just strange, he does one thing then the other. Should I relax and not care about how much I text him or if he replies or not. I don't do anything too much just smiley kiss or something once in a while.
    Is that boring? 3 texts in a week?
    He does reply to me but I have a feeling he is not a text type. Then I feel like sh... Any ideas? I don't have strenght to play games anymore and count who texted who first.
    Do men like when women keeps the communication going and initiates, just to let them know that she is thinking about them?
    Last edited by Ricarda23; 31-03-13 at 01:54 AM.

er hell yh we love it. i love hearing from the girl i reli like. all the time. and im never too busy to reply to a girl i likeee

also he maybe not that into u as u r

I should keep on doing it then? I play games when he goes silent, i shut down.

I couldn't tell...

Some people dont like texting much but he should make an effort to communicate in between dates. If he doesnt-that would piss me off and id tell him to get lost.

yh i did the same. play games wen they dont respond. but even if he dont like texting he cud at least call

Quote Originally Posted by Ricarda23 View Post
    Do men like when women keeps the communication going and initiates, just to let them know that she is thinking about them?
    Yes its very nice to know. Especially when you think something positive.

it shows a guy that ur interested

but how much is too much?

lol, as i asked a guy before, hihi, is there too much? Yes, it's good to show them. I don't know if I should keep on doing what I am doing or just stop. I can feel he is happy when I am texting him. It just feels strange, he is working night shifts, we don't talk on the phone often because of that. Insecurity, maybe from my side. Any advices?
    Last edited by Ricarda23; 31-03-13 at 05:27 AM.

that is never ending story? right? haha. Perhaps I should just let it go and be myself. If I want to text, I should text, no matter if he doesn't initiates it. I have nothing to loose, at least I am not tourchuring this guy every day with 10 texts, once twice a week is fine! I will do some "test drive" now. Just gonna be a woman who is thinking about him ocasionally. I have nothing to loose.

I don't see anything wrong with it, especially when it's only a couple of times a week. And if he's not a big texter you shouldn't worry about it. But if you would text him multiple times a day it could be too much.

Too much could be every day. I think you have to keep it unpredictable. 4 times a week wont be too much by any means. And talk too ofcourse.

Your friends would like to hear from you right. So if you both are more than friends than he would like to hear from you even more.

You really seem to be very insecure, talk more so you can feel better.

Thanx! I will talk to him, no matter if I initiate it all the time. I think It's important that he communicates back.
    Well, I guess some men are like this and they need a wind in their back. I will definately see and test it.
    Unpredictable is what I do, don't worry! I don't have some boring patterns like what time I text or if I text the same things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast