+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of the month

meloveulongtime Guest

Flavor of the month

Argh, there's nothing wrong with having a crush at work, gives me motivate to tidy up and look forward to work everyday. Funny thing was I've never seen or probably just didnt noticed him until a few weeks ago. Great looking guy, caught my attention. Last week I took the courage to ask my co-workers about him and heard a lot of positive feed back. You can say I have do have a slight interest in him but nothing is wrong with being a little curious. However, my issue is his how do I go about bumping into him when his office is located on the other side of our building. Its a small building so I'm not too worried, just curious what excuse would I have to pass by his office or simply bump into him. Argh, such a tease. Any advice or suggestions I can do. I'd like to get to know him more, forsure

Ask him for help. Work together as much as you can.

Bump into him before or after work? What about lunch break?

What about folowing to toilet and getting to know his dick better so you know if hes worth your time at all?

meloveulongtime Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Ask him for help. Work together as much as you can.
    The problem is he works in a different department example accounting and doesn't require me seeking answers from him.

meloveulongtime Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bearz View Post
    Bump into him before or after work? What about lunch break?
    Hmm, that might work although will require me asking my co-workers for more information about his schedule...

meloveulongtime Guest
    What about folowing to toilet and getting to know his dick better so you know if hes worth your time at all?
    I'm not looking to check out his junk or pull a quickie during lunch. He does seems like a good guy from what I heard and worth getting to know or hang out with especially since most off the employees here are a lot older which I find hard to relate with them. Worse scenario, we can be a good friend I talk to at work everyday.

Good thing we have one set of rest rooms but unfortunately it's located in the middle of the building so him or I passing by our office would be impossible. There's only been one incident last week that I actually bumped into him standing in the hall and smiled, of course coming out of the rest room.
    Last edited by meloveulongtime; 02-04-13 at 12:31 AM.

Oh please. You know nothing about this guy. He's hot and you probably would **** him during lunch if he wanted. Your false modesty is transparent.

meloveulongtime Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Oh please. You know nothing about this guy. He's hot and you probably would **** him during lunch if he wanted. Your false modesty is transparent.
    Haha was that a suggesting? Lol. Let me work my way and open opportunities. And Yes he is good looking fella. I'm pretty picky and not easily intrigued. Plus there's no shame or wrong in having an interest in someone. What unfolds from it is the unknown...

meloveulongtime Guest
    [QUOTE=BackUpOrGetStng;887087]Oh please. You know nothing about this guy. He's hot and you probably would **** him during lunch if he wanted. Your false modesty is transparent.[/QUOT)
    Stop hating and help a sister out. Afterall, I thought this was a forum to help a lady out.

Excuse me, I'm not going to help you cheat on your husband...that is, if you even have one you fake troll.

This forum is for real people who want help. That being said, I'd like to direct all of you to her threads about having a lover who is your best friend. There's one in the Personal Development Forum here:
    http://www.loveforum.net/threads/79387-The-best-relationship-is-when-your-lover-is-also-your-best-friend

Nothing was said about cheating just a favor of the month. Many people like to play games - that doesnt mean they will ever cheat. As far as it goes now there was only one smile. Girl seems too shy anyway to actually pull something off.

That's pretty stupid. Deliberately putting yourself in the way of temptation....Yeeeeah, I'm going to get some bacon and go stick my hand in front of a hungry lion. Later!

Evidently u no love anyone long time or even respect the sanctity of marriage.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Nothing was said about cheating just a favor of the month. Many people like to play games - that doesnt mean they will ever cheat. As far as it goes now there was only one smile. Girl seems too shy anyway to actually pull something off.
    It's pretty disrespectful to a partner to even put one's self in a situation where they could conceivably lose control.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

meloveulongtime Guest
    Total misunderstand lol the thread about having a lover as a friend was an email from a friend. Quote -Victoria at the end. Words of wisdom she gave me for my recent relationship who was also a friend that ended.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast