Hi friends,

I had a issue with friend of mine. I hope you can help to sort it out.

Here is the story.

I had a friend. I knew her from childhood. Now we are living in separate places, but we are in keep touch through phone conversations and chatting. She is very lovely in nature. She shares all her stories and her feelings with me. i comfort her whenever she feels low and show sympathy for her. Importantly to say, We are not lovers, we are just friends and my love upon her is always in friendship. And i love to pamper her. She is like a child to me. Always she is.

Few months back, we had a small fight regarding to not respond to my call. The reason for not answering my call she said was, she is talking to a boy who is her family friend. she keeps say sorry to me for not attending my call, then that problem was over. After that incident whenever she is talking to me, she keeps mention about that boy. like he is very kind, he shows empathy to her, he pampering her with pet names, etc, etc. And i don't like that. I know it is up to her to choose whom she likes to talk to. it is her freedom and i don't have any right to stop that. But, preferring other over me for sharing her feelings makes me jealous. I admit it. she knew that, i'm not feel comfortable about talking about that boy. But she intentionally do that, i assume she makes me jealous and if that so, she succeed in it. Although i'm not fall in love with her, but her preference for him over me hurts me very much. why she prefer him over me to tell her feelings...? Is i'm not comfortable for her now...?? or Is she not like me...??

After few weeks, she completely stopped talking to me. she avoids to take my call or reply to my messages. I really really got confused. what happened to her...?? the world is literally went blank for me. Those times were really hurtful, i spend many sleepless nights to finding answer for her act. I said sorry, if i'm done anything wrong unconsciously, although i'm not done anything wrong. After many messages and many calls, there is no single response from her. We have a mutual friend, her roommate. i talk to that mutual friend, i explain my situation and demand reason from my friend for avoiding me. But that is not fruitful, she keeps mum whenever our mutual friend ask her the reason. But, whenever i speak to our mutual friend she makes disturbances between our conversation, like she asking that friend where a water bottle is..? she wants me to know she is there. or, she makes call to that boy for a talk when i'm talking to our mutual friend. she knew our mutual friend will tell me her conversations with that boy. But she intentionally doing that. why is she hurting my feelings...??

I just want to clear my thoughts.

1. Is she makes me jealous...? If that so, WHY...??

2. She want to inform me that, she keeps talking with that boy. She want me to know that, she likes to share her feelings and love with him over me. it's true, she sharing all her feelings with him now. she is very much attached to him now.

But, why..??. If she is not like me in her life, she can say to me directly. i will surely leave her in peace, although which is very much painful. I just want her to be happy forever. Then why she deliberately keep hurting my feelings...?

3. My other friend says, she falls in love with me. Is that real, is she falls in love with me...??

4. If she falls in love with that boy, then i have to keep move on with my life. Before that, I want to make sure, she doesn't want me in her life. Because, i don't want to leave her alone. she may hurt my feelings, but i can't hurt her.

Do you find any reason to believe that she doesn't want me in her life...??

Dear friends, I just want to clear my mind, this issue is keeping pressure upon me. I have not any matured friends, who understand my feelings and give advice to me. I hope i can get that in this place.

Thank you.