+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant With Other Man - Please Advise

Pregnant With Other Man - Please Advise

Hello
    Please suggest me the way forwardI am 30 yr old female married for 3 yrs now. I had fairly good life after my marriage and my husband is also good in bed. However, I should say that i am good looking lady and my husband is not very handsome guy. But used to satisfy me.
    Now for the real problem, I work for a mid size private company as account officer and my Boss is also one of the partners of the company. At first everything was ok but off late since I got promotion one and half yr back, I had to really stay back in the office more than usual hrs in the evening. It started with my boss asking me to stay back on one pretext or other to prepare some quotes or file tenders etc. and during initial days it was normal only.
    But some time few months back when there was transport strike at our place and no transportation was available, my boss used to drop me in his car till near the place where I reside. During that time, we used to talk a lot and he encouraged to talk about my family, husband and was very normal outside office and very jovial. After sometime he asked about my sexual life, my family planning, my precautions to avoid pregnancy etc.I felt uncomfortable on this but he said he is just discussing as friend and made me comfortable.And it slowly began from there and we started discussing all this.Once while discussing all this in his cabin he touched me and fingered me..Few days later he asked me for sex which i denied...but he kept asking every 2-3 days and finally we developed intimate relation between us. Many times he fingered me in his car itself which was very thrilling and satisfying. Sometimes I will go out of office on the pretext of work in PF office or IT office or some other work since Im account officer and he would join me directly outside office. We used to spend good time in hotel or some time at guest house
    This is continuing for last 4 months and i am pregnant now. I should say that all the while my husband is a good person and supports me but somehow I fell for my boss (who is married and really handsome guy). Now the problem is i am pregnant and i am not sure who is the father of my child. As is said, I am married for almost 3 yrs but did not get pregnant till date. My husband had never used protection while intercourse.
    If i am pregnant now, who is the father i am very confused. I had sex with my boss many times without any safety and he always use to end in me. Initially I thought of going for abortion by since i am already 30 and have got pregnant late, i am not sure how long will it again take for me to become pregnant with my husband.
    I am really scared to face this situation. Please understand my situation and give me advise

Confess your adultery to your husband and let his reaction guide your choices.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You should go to Jeremy Kyle show.

As I see it - your husband have been taking care of you for 3 years and no matter what he deserve the kid. It could be his biological however anyway. There could be 3 happy people together, or 2 unhappy seperate.

You're a silly lady.

You don't deserve your husband. Tell your husband about what happened. Your time is very limited in whether you are going to abort or not. What's going to happen if you keep this a secret, baby comes out looking exactly like your boss?

So sorry to hear that a very attractive woman like you married a less attractive man. How dare you to use such a BS excuse for cheating on your husband and messing up his life? How could you disrespect your marriage so much that you didn't even use protection when having an affair? How is it possible to reach 30 and be so shallow and ignorant? Are you at least sorry for cheating on him? Have you at any point taken in consideration his feelings and the impact your immoral and unfair behaviour would have on him? Are you aware that you've caused him pain and shame and you had no right to? Just being scared for not knowing who the real father is and worried about your biological clock ticking is not enough to ask for people's sympathy. Selfish, selfish, selfish.

I think you lied enough and it's time to finally prove something as a person to your husband and to yourself and be honest about what you did. There will be consequences, there always are in case you didn't know this, and you'll have to learn to face them but maybe you'll finally aquire some basic principles to guide you in your future relationships.
    Last edited by Valixy; 08-04-13 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    baby comes out looking exactly like your boss?
    LOL thats some serious argument.

Agree with Valixy. Will be cool if you dont run away from all this but stand and take damage by telling everyone the truth. That could really make you stronger as a person.
    Came up with a little plan for ya -

1) Tell truth
    2) Decide keep baby or not
    3) Find out whos the father

In worst case you will lose you husband and boss and stay alone fingering your pussy.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 08-04-13 at 01:59 AM.

Op lacks any sympathy. Her whole post she did not mention feeling guilty. She is more concerned about her fertile age than she is of her husband and the ppl she is hurting with her actions. She is not in love with her husband in any way. Hope you find an in curable std at your next Pap test. And I hope it would have came from your husband.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Confess your adultery to your husband and let his reaction guide your choices.
    She lives in India, her husband will probably beat her to death, or report it to the authorities. I believe adultery in India is punishable by Jail time for the man involved, the woman simply gets to feel the wrath of her husband as she is "property". I wouldn't tell him either, but I also wouldn't be stupid enough to do something like this knowing the punishment.

Safest bet is to either carry to term and pretend it is your husbands, stop ****ing your boss OR induce a miscarriage, and still stop ****ing your boss. Both of these assume you have no moral belief that cheating is wrong, which appears to be the case with your post.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

India? I thought thats Irish flag or something.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

India, Irish or not. Cheating is cheating is cheating and the op ought to be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    India, Irish or not. Cheating is cheating is cheating and the op ought to be punished.
    In definition only, cheating/adultery is punishable in many different ways, and thus is handled by different cultures differently. As recently in 2012 a woman was stoned to death in Sudan I believe for committing adultery, so with a case like this in the Eastern hemisphere cultural acknowledgement needs to be taken into consideration. Luckily India only has laws against it, and death isn't apart of it.

The male she is cheating with can go to jail, and probably will if there is a bastard child involved, she will likely be severely beaten by her husband. My best advice to her is to quietly abort the baby and stop seeing the boss.

Edit*
    Here is one, March 2013 in Pakistan (India's neighbour, geographically relevant), man stoned to death for romantic affair.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning#Pakistan
    Last edited by Cerby; 08-04-13 at 03:42 AM.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I think cheating should be against the law in every country and punishable by 5years in prison!

You dont deserve your husband OP and im not gonna give you any constructive advice. You created this mess so you can deal with it on your own and you made your bed so lie in it!

Dont think they all getting judged there. It would be waste of time to punish every cheater. However after all that happened husband seems to be really disrespected.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast