+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do girls react to NC? Woman's perspective please.

How do girls react to NC? Woman's perspective please.

Broke up a while back with my ex, she subsequently started seeing someone else and I made the rookie mistake of begging for her back as soon as she told me.
    She said she wanted space so I gave it, sending her a text once a week for a fortnight after. At that point I went NC cuz I got no reply. That worked well cuz she then started blocking and unblocking me on Facebook. I assumed that was her curiosity getting the better of her.

In march it was her sons bday so I contacted out of the blue to arrange a gift and she responded well to it saying that was fine but she wasn't ready to see me yet.
    Since then we've shared a couple of text conversations with nothing serious. I blocked her for a week on fb prior to that cuz it was driving me crazy, petty I know, but when I unblocked her she blocked me within half an hour. Since then unblocked. And no further action on Facebook.
    But its the text thing that gets me, I instigate the texting which is weak of me I know but I can't stop thinking about her.
    I'm doing stuff to keep busy and try and move on.

What's going thru her head? Have I become too familiar? Do i need to go NC again?

You should have stayed NC since the day your relationship ended and waited for her to come back to you. If you hear nothing within 6 months-time to move on and forget her.

You need to stay strong and stop contacting her. If she wants you back you will hear from her.

She probably was hoping you could stay casual friends, but every time you contact her she sees that begging pussy all over again. It's time for you to let this go....it's over dude, move on.

It depends on the girl and the situation. For example, when I broke up with my ex, no amount of NC could make me want him back (he tried, it failed). I did want to stay friends with him though, cause I cared for him even though I no longer had any romantic feeling for him.

You need to stop texting her and most importantly, move on.

Sorry to say, she has moved on and it doesn't look like she's got any interest in taking you back. But whether or not you have contact, I don't think she was ever going to take you back anyway....the breakup was probably a blessing for her.

You need to do No Contact in order to get over her now.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Ya when I dumped my ex-it was 100% over-no matter what he did, I was not coming back. Sorry OP but you need to move on

michelle u hurt his feelings pfft lol

So after a five year relationship you broke up with her because your family did not agree with a mixed race relationship. This is very serious and it could very well be permanent for her and may be the reason why she's seeing someone else and refusing to meet you. You say that you realise it was a mistake to respond to the pressure of your family and that you would like to be together with her again. What I don't succeed to see clearly from your posts is if you genuinely asked her to forgive you for totally failing her... She needs so much more than an apology from you and I assume you know that. This isn't by far a typical break up and she would need quite an extraordinary intervention and a lot of patience and dedication from you to trust you again. You should also be ready to prove to her that you have changed and that you cannot be influenced anymore by your family, that you love her and you are willing to fight for your relationship, if this is indeed the case.

If you have done all this but she has not responded to you, then you should understand that you should move on too, but simply simply going no contact with her hoping that she will come looking for you does not apply here. You have a lot of work to do if you would like to try to win her heart and trust again - if this is still possible, of course.
    Last edited by Valixy; 12-04-13 at 08:24 PM.