+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is this response mean?

What is this response mean?

So I tutor this girl for around 8 months. I am 27 and she is 21. She born and brought up in Canada to Indian parents where I came from India to Canada three years ago. I like this girl because she is average in academics, good looking, caring and listens to her parents. I made a move to her through a song ("And I wonder if I ever cross your mind For me it happens all the time ") from a social forum yesterday and her reply to that is "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best -Marilyn Monroe"

These are my issues now:
    1. I totally hate this quote. It shows lack of respect for me, or don't care attitude.
    But she is not that kind of girl as far as I know.
    2. This is the first time I have a crush or interest. But I want a relationship for life long and not for fun. Also my parents started looking for arrange marriage proposals, for which I am not against.
    3. For my initial move she took around 24 hours to reply and I felt so bad during the whole time.
    4. now plan is to chat with her and make it clear. But should I wait for 12-24 hours to get back to her or do it immediately? Though I am a bit desperate I don't want to show her that I am desperate.

lol shes playing around with you buddy, cut it off.

Does this stupid little girl know where Marilyn Monroe's attitude got her?

Also my parents started looking for arrange marriage proposals, for which I am not against.
    Then have some decency and don't get yourself involved with a girl that you'll emotionally engage and then leave for your parents choice for you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Wakeup, that's a classic Indian move. Don't try to take that strategy from him.

^^^ Eff you ^^^ lolzzz
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Are you still tutoring her? If so, it's completely inappropriate for you to be having a relationship with your client.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.