+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Frustrated ..... Advice please

Frustrated ..... Advice please

so hey guys, need help on this situation and your advice.

met this guy a couple of years ago weve always been mates and kinda fooled around. hes told me he likes me on a number of occasions and he knows i like him alot. when were out with friends he will leave his mates and just talk to me all night. we kiss and hold hands and hes told me to stop at his before to just watch films. anyway as time has gone one ive grew strong feelings for him and did the worst thing by telling him how i felt, but im an honest person and wanted him to know.

since then weve still flirted and stuff but only when were out and hes had a few drinks. if i text him in the week hes really off with me and yesterday i text him and he said he thinks its best if i stop liking him but to make sure i dont get with any if his mates :s he now thinks im a phyco cus i text him quite alot out of frustration. not text him since.

can i just add that hes a really insecure guy and has been out down alot by his ex, she really messed him about and hes done this since ive known him, all over me one minute then ignores me and goes off with me the next??? sooo what do u guys think does he like me and is it worth not giving up yet or just give up before u get hurt??

i have genuine feelings for him and i know he does for me things hes done in the oast he also helped me get out of an abusive realationship so he knows im vunerable just not sure what he wants he never makes it clear hell say one thing and just do the opposite so confused and frustrated

sorry its so long guys just not sure what to do and dont know how men work ?...

Sounds like he is attracted to you, but is probably emotionally unavailable and not looking for a serious relationship.

His talk is vague. You want answers you are going to have to talk to him again. If he talks in circles, then tell him you are moving on, and who knows, maybe one of his best mates would like to date you......what a twit he is.

If he wanted a relationship with you, he'd be seeking one out. Not just getting together with you when he's been drinking. He wouldn't be telling you to stop liking him if he saw himself getting together with you. And if he's not seeing himself with you, it's not likely to happen. It might be because of the issues you've mentioned, but he'd also have to want to work on changing them before they went away. He's not doing that. He'd rather make excuses. Or maybe he wasn't that interested to begin with. Whatever the reason, though, all you need to know is that he's not making himself available to you. Therefore, it's not worth it for you to stay hung up on him. It's better for you to move on. Don't waste your time and energy on somebody who can't offer you the treatment you deserve.