+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advantage and disadvantage of love at first sight?

Advantage and disadvantage of love at first sight?

love it first sight sometimes dangerous as we forgot all things sometimes good. is it good or bad

Never experienced it, never believed in it.

I wonder if there is love from first sight is there a heartbreak from first sight too?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Real love takes time to develop. You can be infatuated with someone you've only just seen, but that's not the same as love.

Sometimes an initial attraction can develop into something serious and lasting. You really need to be careful about rushing into anything though. If you've only just met the person, you don't know them yet. You really can never be sure at that point what you're getting yourself into. It's better if you can take things slow and get to know the person first. Most of the time when people think it's love at first sight, the relationship ends up not living up to their initial expectations. Then there's a huge letdown. People want to go back to believing that the dream they had in the beginning can still be true, so they often end up staying in a bad relationship for much too long. If you can keep in mind that you don't really know much about the other person yet, you'll be able to protect yourself better.

There's no such thing.

You can be instantly attracted to someone, physically, sexually, stylistically, pretty much anyway you can think of but you can't be in love with someone that quickly.

If you think you're feeling love that quickly then you're feeling something different to 99.9% of other people. That's my take in any case.

I thought I was in love with my last partner after a few weeks but later on I realised that was more like infatuation and the real love came later.

You can definitely be in love with the idea of being in love and I think that's a mistake that a lot of people make.

I agree with the other users; there's really no such thing. It's just the attraction at first sight, really.