+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is wrong with her? Please helpp plzz

What is wrong with her? Please helpp plzz

I met this beauty at the mall. She was a product seller. I walked up to her and said that she is cute and i want to meet her. We then started chatting a little bit and i started to like her even more. So i asked her for an instant date and yup she accepted. We were laughing and saying bullshit the whole date. She seemed to like me cuz she even poked me in my chest and my abs several times ( we even talked dirty just a little bit too). Then i asked for her number to take her out to another date. But after we texted a little and when i implied i wanna take her out one night this week she stoped texting back ! I dont really get the girls so please tell me whats wrong with her and why is she acting like that? Do i need to text her back again ?but I dont wanna look desperate !! Please help

It's possible she has a BF, or her BF is back in town. Or her phone got stolen, she had an accident, she got a better offer...I can go on and on. The only thing you can do is give her one last text, and if nothing, drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It's possible she has a BF, or her BF is back in town. Or her phone got stolen, she had an accident, she got a better offer...I can go on and on. The only thing you can do is give her one last text, and if nothing, drop it.
    What would you text her for the last time? I dont wanna look needy, but hey guys help me keep her

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrad59 View Post
    What would you text her for the last time? I dont wanna look needy, but hey guys help me keep her
    No...NEVER SAY WHAT YOU JUST SAID. You don't "have her" in any sense of the words. You went on ONE date and you have her NUMBER...not her locked in your basement shackled to the wall like some kind of gothic novel... Thus, you can't "keep her"- only attract her...

Anyway, just say, "hey, what's up?" Something simplistic and quick let's her know you've been thinking about her because why else would you continue to text her? But from the general vibe I'm getting from this and your other thread is that you're desperate to hang onto hope..which is bad seeing as you've known this girl a short while.

My advice? Give that text to her. If she doesn't respond, move on, but also ask yourself (regardless of whether she answers or not) what is the root of your desperation?

Just food for thought; I'm sorry, but I don't think this will last.

If texting dont work then call her.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

give her a day or two to respond. then send another text saying "hey did you get my text-I had a really good time and would love to do it again if your interested"?

So Mehrad what's going on?

Maybe her arm fell off and she can't text

Old thread. Please let it die in peace
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Ya she dumped him....it's over.

The flirting that she did on your date could have just been her being polite but really she didn't feel a connection.

Old thread!