+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Asked girl out to lunch, she said yes, how do you guys think it went?

Asked girl out to lunch, she said yes, how do you guys think it went?

Went out with this girl for lunch. How do you guys think it went?
    This is about a girl I was talking about in my previous threads.

I asked her out for lunch and she said yes. We met each other and talked etc. she wanted to drive so when we got to her car it was a nicer one. I guess maybe she wanted to show off? so we start talking all the way there.

When we were ordering she told me she was going to pay for my meal. I quickly declined and she said no but I owe you one. She pays for my meal we sit down and talked for almost 3 hours.

She's very talkative. telling me about her family and all this stuff. I felt like she was doing all the talking and I was the one listening. Questions weren't really asked it was basically a comparison like if my dad did this she would be like well my dad is this.

We drive back parted ways saids out goodbyes. I said thanks for lunch and she said no problem and walked away.

first time out but surely if she wasn't interested she wouldn't have gone out to lunch with me right? Or talk to me for almost 3 hours correct?

First of all you shouldnt gave up and let her pay foryour lucnh. Cause itsa fail if girls pays for both - she wont fell sexually atracted. If girl feels like a winner even if its just a little thing then its easier to get her in bed afterwards. In this case you could pay for both to make it happen. Anyway after she talked for 3 hours you really deserve a free meal so its ok. bassicaly she just used you like s girlfriend to who she wants to show off. - Showing you her car, paying and talking about herself for 3 hours. Thats rape in the ears. Hope you atleast got to know everything about her that you wanted to know.

Might be she wanted to impress you like a guy but she did like if you were a girl.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 26-04-13 at 07:17 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    First of all you shouldnt gave up and let her pay foryour lucnh. Cause itsa fail if girls pays for both - she wont fell sexually atracted. If girl feels like a winner even if its just a little thing then its easier to get her in bed afterwards. In this case you could pay for both to make it happen. Anyway after she talked for 3 hours you really deserve a free meal so its ok. bassicaly she just used you like s girlfriend to who she wants to show off. - Showing you her car, paying and talking about herself for 3 hours. Thats rape in the ears. Hope you atleast got to know everything about her that you wanted to know.

Might be she wanted to impress you like a guy but she did like if you were a girl.

Maybe but!

Last girl i talked to for 3 hours we ended up dating. I asked her why she talked for me so long and she said because the conversation went so well that I didn't want it to stop. She said she would have never talked to me for that long if I wasn't cute. She told had it been someone she wasn't attracted to she would have told that person that she had to study.

"I guess maybe she wanted to show off? " That is a huge assumption!
    She sounds interested and also boring and controlling! She sounds like she is in competition with you. Is that what you want? Ann
    Ann