+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girlfriend goes to party with a friend

Quote Originally Posted by Amber123 View Post
    I couldn't help but sigh!!!!!! What's wrong with your girlfriend? The last thing I will do to my man is to make him feel pissed off! Honestly, if that's how she behaves, then you should break up with her. It's not going to be healthy for the both of you when she keeps on doing that thing and on the other hand you, understanding her. Don't let anything happen beyond your control. I'm sorry, but I think you have to stop it.
    well i figure i can just keep going with it, detach myself from her emotionally and just let her do whatever she wants until she jumps ship. I honestly don't care and am okay with just hanging out with friends, playing music, and focusing on other hobbies for now. I've all ready fallen out of love with her. Don't get me wrong, she does a lot of nice things (cooks for me, buys me things now and then, always tells me she loves me etc..) but what she does/says that's NICE isn't congruent with her sketchy behavior. Yeah, maybe she isn't cheating on me and I do trust her not to.. But she seems to enjoy the attention this other guy gives her so she probably can't handle anything serious.

I'm okay with it. Whatever she wants to do is out of my control and I have no right interfering with her privacy. All I can do is continue to be a decent human being and not get mad at her. I don't own her.

Trust me, when we are insecure its because WE HAVE REASONS TO, i used to be like that very insecure but i thought nothing was wrong, i found out my ex was cheating on me. GG

Good to know you're doing okay with that setting. I just hope everything will run smoothly until she "jumps ship". =) Have a great day!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123