+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend goes to party with a friend

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    No one here seems to realize you are talking about drugs. She is in control? HAHAHA... If that's the case, so is driving a car with no steering wheel.
    If he slips something in her drink, how is she in control.

And this is a one strike and you are out deal, why did you remain friends with this guy.

You are smart to feel this way, completely justified to feel unsure about the situation.

If you could fully trust any of her guy friends with your girlfriend, you would be a fool.

People need to realize there is no such thing as trusting a friendship between opposite sexes or the sex of attraction.
    It's completely foolish to disregard the most basic reason why the human race continues to exist. It would be the same as disregarding the most basic principle of your own existence.
    Yeah dumbshit, she's in control.

Unless you think he's holding her down and forcing the drugs down her throat.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    No one here seems to realize you are talking about drugs. She is in control? HAHAHA... If that's the case, so is driving a car with no steering wheel.
    If he slips something in her drink, how is she in control.

And this is a one strike and you are out deal, why did you remain friends with this guy.

You are smart to feel this way, completely justified to feel unsure about the situation.

If you could fully trust any of her guy friends with your girlfriend, you would be a fool.

People need to realize there is no such thing as trusting a friendship between opposite sexes or the sex of attraction.
    It's completely foolish to disregard the most basic reason why the human race continues to exist. It would be the same as disregarding the most basic principle of your own existence.
    I remained friends with him because I believed that he deserved a chance. People make mistakes, realize and fix them.. I thought he would. But he didn't.

And come on man, it's 2013.. Girls can be friends with guys and guys can be friends with girls. It's not a big deal. Despite what you hear from every pick up artist in the world, I am not friends with some girls just to get down their pants. I am friends with ladies who are musicians, artists, etc.. People who I can get down with creatively (since I do music and art) and I'm not gonna run away and say "NOOO THAT'S NOT RIGHT" just because they have a vagina and boobs.

Actually OP it is bad to be too friendly with anyone of the opposite sex when you are in a relationship. It is how emotional affairs start. Im not saying you should not talk to other girls but their is a big difference between having a friendly chat occasionally and being their emotional tampon whos always there for them etc etc

Im not saying you do that-Im just pointing out boundaries and lines that should not be crossed if you want to avoid becoming emotionally attached to someone else and emotionally or physically cheating

Afroman, that guy isn't your friend. He's laughing at you behind your back. And your girlfriend isn't acting like your girlfriend anymore. Dump her. You can do better than this.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Yeah dumbshit, she's in control.

Unless you think he's holding her down and forcing the drugs down her throat.
    HeartIsAching, it's not polite to look at yourself in the mirror and talk while posting a response.

I bet if someone were to squeeze your brain out, they wouldn't get an once of intelligence. Read my post again...and again...and again...LOL. (Not that I expect you to understand it, but it would still be entertaining watching you try).

"I know you are, but what am I?" AGAIN? You need new material, shit-for-brains. That 3rd grade crap doesn't cut it anymore.

I pity you.

LOL...It's hilarious watching you try.

Awww... don't go all butt-hurt on me, halfwit. I know the constant ownage gets tiresome though. Too bad.

LOL...you're the one crying about it.

LMAO... dude... "I know you are, but what am I?" yet AGAIN?! Get a middle-schooler to coach you, the rejoinders are better.

LOL...Continue to amuse me, after all it's free entertainment.

You sound like a record...a record of stupid...LOL.

(OP don't mean to spam, this is just too much fun)
    Last edited by toknow; 01-05-13 at 12:55 AM.

It's even more appallingly one-sided (in favor of HIA).

Quote Originally Posted by NotImma View Post
    Is this the new love/hate, HIA/lovereject relationship? Faggots.
    Nah, he just likes to get his ass handed to him repeatedly by his intellectual superior. I think it's some sort of masochistic emo thing. It is fun though.

Honestly your girlfriend seems crazy, just break up with her, if she wanted to be with you she wouldnt wanna hang out with that guy. State that and be mean about it.

I couldn't help but sigh!!!!!! What's wrong with your girlfriend? The last thing I will do to my man is to make him feel pissed off! Honestly, if that's how she behaves, then you should break up with her. It's not going to be healthy for the both of you when she keeps on doing that thing and on the other hand you, understanding her. Don't let anything happen beyond your control. I'm sorry, but I think you have to stop it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast