+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please read this - I am in pieces and have been for months. Really need some advice.

I read your thread and related to it instantly. First and foremost I will explain why
    I had a difficult break up, and my ex decided to end a 4 year relationship over a text message, there was passion, excitement, love and companionship etc. Also after the intial break up she came back to me sending me emails saying she wanted to make a go of it - however failed to come through and be genuine.

I would say to you as advice - people no matter how well you think you know them can play mind games and even if they give you their being, mind body and soul it is just another part of their little plan. Do not speak to sleep with or even engage in any conversation with your ex, she sounds like she doesn't know what she wants. Where as you do. You know what you want and need to go find someone who has the same goals if you cant then there's no point I would rather not be in a relationship with a indecisive person and be alone. If I knew what I knew now before I even met my ex I would have dodged her like a bullet now im left picking up the pieces of a broken heart, mind, soul and not to mention bank balance and upset family who are worried about me.

When people are at their lowest they come crawling back once they find their feet your part of history for them...

as the guy above me said "bin her off" sack her off, find a decent decisive woman who doesn't play with your emotions.

Good God man!

Here's some real good advice, use a condem!!! It's a lot harder to forget someone when they leave a permanent memento behind.

Girls, maybe boys too, just never seen it from that side, do this sometimes. Play their options, or just mix having a good time with what they may think is a real deal. From what you say, everything seemed great. So, I can only guess this guy has money. Check it out, I bet I'm right. I know because this girl is selfish. She's already got you agreeing to lie for her. She may be real together, funny, sexy, smart, whatever...but a person is not who they are, but what they do. She only cares about herself and respects neither of you. You may think the other guy won, but look at the prize, a girl who already has cheated on him (unprotected!) multiple times. Would want to run a race if the the prize was a pile of ****?

Sorry. I fell for one too. The spell can seem invinsible. Sorry mate, she is a selfish whore. Forget her fast, for get her hard, move on.

Wow, a little long of post and I will be honest I did cliff notes version because I read enough to help you. If you want her back it is simple.
    1. Get back in shape. Hell, you let yourself go while dating? Any sane person will start asking how bad will he get if I stay with him and marry him. And the bigger point and theme of my advice, is it makes her feel you don't value yourself, so why should she.
    2. This I need you bs and can't live without you??? Nobody wants that. You are a man, this is what you bring to the table, this is why YOU need me because I am badass. If you are nothing without her, then you are nothing.
    3. Stop contacting her, get your life together, work out, realize damn I don't need her to be happy( and you HAVE to accomplish this), hell put in your mind you will definitely get her back if you do all these things and use it as motivation. In the end you will either get her back or you have fixed yourself and many women will be there because you are worth it.

It is that simple! You will NEVER get this girl back if you don't do this, take it to the bank!
    Last edited by okwhat2013; 21-05-13 at 08:36 AM.

dont disrespect your self if she treated you like this.. move on

Quote Originally Posted by Johnjunior View Post
    Does anyone know roughly how long this will take for me to get her out of my head as im deeply hurting everyday.
    you should be over her within 6-12 months if you go no contact from her, accept its over now and no matter what you are not going back and focus on healing constructively. Stay busy, focus on work, family, friends, join a new hobby or the gym and get plenty of rest, eat healthy and sleep well.

Youll feel like crap for awhile but slowly it will get easier and you will be ready to meet someone else in time.

Hey bro I have a story just like this and posted it on here called "My pain of passion" to where I thouroughly explain my experience with a girl very similar. It goes to show how small the world really is... I see alot of similar commentary as to what you should do but doing it is a whole nother tabloid in itself. I dont think separation between loved ones is ever easy because the body chemically and emotionally attaches it self so much so that it becomes a disposition. Undoing this is almost like undoing a personality trait... Takes lots and lots of practice.... Im interested to hear how this turns out for you bro and do hope to hear from you again. Please read my story on the broken-heart forum same as you posted. Maybe it will help seeing another similarity in others making you not feel alone, I know this helped a bit for me. I smiled alot at the similarities. Ok thanks

Dude things got crappy, and so the relationship ended...it's just the cycle life.....snap the f uck out of it. You will meet someone someday and the process will start again.

meloveulongtime Guest
    Good luck man. She's been stringing you. You'll need it.

meloveulongtime Guest
    P.s. I feel sorry for you.

No contact - you need time - sometimes numbness then turns to anger over time this is the cycle of getting over your relationship. They say for every year you've been going out it takes 1 to 2 months to get over them.

Have you ever talked to an ex, & exaggerated on how happy you are since you guys are broken up? You tell them how you have this & that going on, how you're going out & enjoying your single life & no longer stressing, how you're keeping yourself busy with friends & family, how you still haven't found someone new but you're not looking, how you're okay now? But deep down, you're not okay. You miss your ex a lot, you visit their Facebook page almost every day, you're always hoping to see their name come up when you got a new text or call, you're still checking up on them, you haven't deleted the pictures, & you trap yourself in a room full of memories with them.
    Break ups aren't always meant for make ups. Sometimes relationships end in order for you to wake up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12