+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hast my bf lost interest in me?

By the way his addiction to his computer games or playstation is his way of trying to escape from reality. There is definately something wrong with him. You need to figure out if its you or something else. He may just be stressed and depressed because of his time in the army but if that is the case then he needs to seek help to deal with it. Blocking it out, ignoring it and pushing you away will do no good and you cant force him to change. All you can do is show him your willing to help him if he is suffering in silence but if he wont accept that-you have to do what is best for you and walk out the door

Quote Originally Posted by Arieleira View Post
    That's what I thought would happen. He was very sweet and loving and cute up until he came home. His first two days home he was amazing and now it's just gone. He was always a very sexual person and now he barely kisses me but claims he still loves me. I've threatened to leave before and he's like whatever and goes to bed or tells me he's stayin at his moms which makes me more upset cause I'm like why don't you care enough to talk about this and his response is I'm not an emotional person. I think he just needs to grow up a little bit. Two nights ago I tried talking to him about it and at first it was like usual and I was really going to leave. I was crying so hard and he knew I was serious and he started apologizing. I don't get it. He'll apologize and say he loves me and everything. Could this all be him not ready for a committed relationship?
    If you're smart you'll start scouting out places to live and get the hell out now before he strips you of all your dignity and self-respect. He'd rather play video games and shirk the world then be a decent partner and member of society in general.

Nothing you do or say can fix him. To stay is enabling him to be the lump that he currently is. Last thing you should suggest before you go is he get councelling to get over what happened to him overseas and if he refuses then start packing.

I'll add that I find it odd that while in the army he was allowed to skype all day and jerkoff to your camera play????? What army gives their men that kind of time and privacy?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I don't think he has any trauma from his tour of duty or he would be totally with drawn.......he wouldn't have an interest in doing anything, not even playing games. I think he has lost interest in this relationship, and doesn't know how to deal with it. He is scared of the hurt it's going to cause...he is a coward. You are going to have to step up and tell him to go find somewhere else to stay. Tell him there is no point in him being there if he can't act like the loving BF he should be. So what if he gets defensive....that's just him giving you attitude....kick his ass out.

He'll just go to mommy's like he does when she bugs him about his shitty attitude of indifference to her. Can you afford the place where you live now on just your salary, Arie? If you can, that would be much easier on you then trying to move and relocate.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

God it's like u all know him. His deployment was a joke really. The most excited thing he did was chase camels. Lol. It's just hard cause when Ido try to talk to him about everything he throws how he gave me a place to stay while he was gone. Which he did cause I was out of work for three months. I don't make much money. I have enough to pay half the bills and stuff but not everything on my own. I'm trying to finish up school and work two jobs already. I just don't want him to think I used him for his money

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    He'll just go to mommy's like he does when she bugs him about his shitty attitude of indifference to her. Can you afford the place where you live now on just your salary, Arie? If you can, that would be much easier on you then trying to move and relocate.
    He def give his mom and me for sure attitude. He's like a grown child

If you're smart you'll start scouting out places to live and get the hell out now before he strips you of all your dignity and self-respect. He'd rather play video games and shirk the world then be a decent partner and member of society in general.

Nothing you do or say can fix him. To stay is enabling him to be the lump that he currently is. Last thing you should suggest before you go is he get councelling to get over what happened to him overseas and if he refuses then start packing.

I'll add that I find it odd that while in the army he was allowed to skype all day and jerkoff to your camera play????? What army gives their men that kind of time and privacy?
    He hung sheets around his bed for privacy. And he's not a bum or anything. He works and helps clean and everything. It's just I don't feel like his girlfriend anymore

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Be prepared. write a list of the main issues that need to be discussed and focus on staying on topic. Ask open ended non-judgmental questions, be calm and patient and listen. Look at the clock and tell yourself that you will only discuss this for 30-60 minutes. If you are still upset with no answers and no solution at the end-just walk upstairs-pack a bag and leave without saying goodbye.

That is all you can do. Youll either have answers and solutions today and ways to work together and fix this or you give up and walk away. Staying and fighting and crying-stuck in limbo will do more harm than good.
    When I get home from work I'm going to try talking to him. It's just having the guts to leave if I have to. Love stinks

Any update? How did the talk go? If nothing traumatizing happened then id say he prob does want out but doesnt have the balls to tell you. Can you move in with family? Or try to find a flatmate elsewhere?

His behaviour is hurting you and its unfair. I say dump him and move out.

Forget all the selfish garbage everyone has posted.

Dude sounds like he's come back with a stress reaction.

He needs to see a therapist.

Yes and she needs to get out if he won't see one and stop enabling him to be the lump he's become.

Yes and she needs to get out if he won't see one and stop enabling him to be the lump he's become.
    Yes because not performing for her sexually for the past month is STRIPPING HER OF HER DIGNITY AND SELF-RESPECT.

Lolol...

don't put words in my mouth, sport.

If you're smart you'll start scouting out places to live and get the hell out now before he strips you of all your dignity and self-respect.
    lol..................

I didn't say he will strip her of her self respect because he stops ****ing her. Its you that said that, sport.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast