+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Hast my bf lost interest in me?

Quote Originally Posted by Arieleira View Post
    I never tell him he can't play his game. I just want some attention
    I know that when I'm not in the mood, and a girlfriend pressures me, I get really irritated and grumpy for a few days. Sometimes girls can be really pushy and think just because I'm a guy, all they have to do is touch me a bit and I'll be ready for action. Very irritating.

You have to respect his space, even if it means letting go and moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by HeheMan View Post
    OP is in fact showing zero signs of an emotional affair.

Unless you mean he's fallen in love with his X-Box.
    Well when he sent his comp home before he came home I was on his computer and found out that he was sex caming like ten girls or so. And I forgave him for it.

Well when he sent his comp home before he came home I was on his computer and found out that he was sex caming like ten girls or so. And I forgave him for it.
    That's not an emotional affair.

That's a sexual affair.

OP. Based on this new information it's time for you to leave.

based on all the previous information it was time for her to leave. This is just further reasons why she should.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    based on all the previous information it was time for her to leave. This is just further reasons why she should.
    Nope not really. People around here suggest breaking up at the drop of a hat. Boyfriend not putting out for a month? Not really a reason to break up. I mean, snap to reality.

I think you should reread the thread because you're mistaken in why she was told why she should leave.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Hes obviously untrustworthy. Why did you forgive him for that? Its time to dump his ass for sure.

Distant, moody, irratable, no sex, all signs of an affair heheman.

And i dont believe he was in the army. I no guys in the army who are only allowed on facebook once every 3months, can barely make phonecalls. This guy is shady, a liar, a cheat and scum!

Why are you still there OP? Do u not think your worth more? What an asshole!

Do u think there's a way I can get him back. I love him so much. I do all I can to make him happy. Or do u think its too late?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I think you should reread the thread because you're mistaken in why she was told why she should leave.
    I did read the thread. Rereading it won't make me have the same opinion as you. You're assuming that your opinion was the correct one. I am sort of laughing at you for that.

He was distant, non-sexual, and moody for a month. Big deal. Everyone was quick to say "dump him before the lack of sex makes you lose your dignity". I just have to lol at that.

OP should leave because he's a cheater. /thread

Do u think there's a way I can get him back. I love him so much. I do all I can to make him happy. Or do u think its too late?
    No. He's a cheater. Don't be retarded. Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by HeheMan View Post
    I did read the thread. Rereading it won't make me have the same opinion as you.
    No one said it would nor did anyone expect you to have anything but a correct reading.

You're assuming that your opinion was the correct one. I am sort of laughing at you for that.
    And I am glad to make you happy. But, that still makes you incorrect in your assumption that op was told to leave because he wouldn't fvck her.

He was distant, non-sexual, and moody for a month. Big deal. Everyone was quick to say "dump him before the lack of sex makes you lose your dignity". I just have to lol at that.
    See.. there you go with the lack of sex again. Lack of sex was the least of the problems in this 'union'

OP should leave because he's a cheater. /thread
    and because he's indifferent to you and when you are in a one sided relationship, you are better off (and less lonely) being alone.

Im sensing co-dependent doormat here? Why did you leave such important info out OP? We cant help people like you. You gotta learn to help yourself.

Love is nothing without trust and respect and your wasting time on a loser.

You should be running but your not? Ask yourself why? Do you think you cant do any better? Coz you can! If you stay with him youve got issues

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Im sensing co-dependent doormat here? Why did you leave such important info out OP? We cant help people like you. You gotta learn to help yourself.

Love is nothing without trust and respect and your wasting time on a loser.

You should be running but your not? Ask yourself why? Do you think you cant do any better? Coz you can! If you stay with him youve got issues
    E does have good moments though. I know I'm crazy but I keep holding onto the little shred of hope that he will change. He gets me flowers and apologizes. I guess I just have to talk to him and find out what's goin on. If he doesn't have an explanation I'm gone.

lol Flowers. Everything is going to be okay.

Jeez girl. Are you really that pathetic. The guy is a class 1 tit and you want him back? You must be crazy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast