+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hast my bf lost interest in me?

Flowers/gifts are all just a sign of guilt especially if it is out of the blue and he never normally does that. People don't change. You cant fix him. Hoping that he will change is like hoping that chocolate snowflakes are gonna fall from the sky tomorrow.

If you have not realized that by now-then you are wasting your time here looking for advice. Sorry we cant help you.

He is going to dump you. You can either wait around for that to happen or you can beat him to it. He has no respect for you and its only a matter of time before he leaves you for someone else and breaks your heart again.

I've never known anyone in the army who could Skype 24/7 - they have their 'free time' but it's limited. Anyway.

It's up to you. Why do you actually want to stay? He doesn't communicate, treats you like crap, cheats, plays x-box 24/7, would rather sex-cam with internet ho's than have sex with you. Buying you flowers every so often is so not worth this. You could buy your own flowers.

Unless you think he has depression or post-traumatic stress disorder...but given that he was Skyping 24/7, I'm not sure when he would have had the time to experiencing anything that traumatic. It's possible, of course, and you need to discuss this with him. If you get nowhere, you know what your options are.

Quote Originally Posted by TablesandChairs View Post
    I've never known anyone in the army who could Skype 24/7 - they have their 'free time' but it's limited. Anyway.
    I thought American army troops had very little free time as they're so busy shooting the wrong people in those 'friendly fire' accidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Arieleira View Post
    Well when he sent his comp home before he came home I was on his computer and found out that he was sex caming like ten girls or so. And I forgave him for it.

And again, this has nothing to do with post traumatic stress disorder....this is a douchy guy taking advantage of a girl that keeps herself in denial.

BTW if he had all this free time are you sure he wasn't in jail instead?

Yea I'm sure he was there. I was introduced to other soldiers. The time diff was why he was able to Skype me. He would stay up till 3 am his time. He didn't do anything stressful but was very depressed while he was there.

Did you decide what your going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Arieleira View Post
    Yea I'm sure he was there. I was introduced to other soldiers. The time diff was why he was able to Skype me. He would stay up till 3 am his time. He didn't do anything stressful but was very depressed while he was there.
    And it sounds like he is still depressed. Have you talked to him?

He says he's really stressed about money and that he's been sick. He made a doc apt for mon. I can tell he's trying to be better today. Do u think that's all that is wrong?

I went through his phone and computer. I really don't think he's cheating. He did get defensive about the Xbox thing he was saying how its his hobby and he should be able to play it.

You live with him.. DO YOU THINK THAT IS ALL THAT IS WRONG? Geeze. Does feeling sick make you polish your own knob to girls on cam behind your girlfriend's back?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Look up co-dependency OP. He cheated on you and now hes treating you like crap. Why are you still there?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345