+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cheated

Cheated

Have any of you ever cheated on your partner before in a mad way like you had sex with the builder, or the postman while your husband was out at work etc haha

Goodness, no. I value my relationship way too much for that.

No it wasn't because I was mad. I cheated on him because he cheated on me and I didnt care where he was during that time. More likely waiting on me lol.

no iv never cheated on anyone. is there a reason why your asking?

Nah. I'm not attractive enough to even get a girl to not cheat on to begin with..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

shut up. the only thing thats unnattractive about you is your poor me attitude. you should SMILE

No, I pride myself in being able to say that I have never cheated. I thought about it on a night of severe loneliness when my 2nd-to-last boyfriend (the alcoholic) was making me feel horrible and un-cared for, but I didn't go through with it because I really cared about him and knew it wasn't right. It's not a thought I'm proud to admit I had once, but I am guilty of thinking of it. And I'm thankful every day that I didn't do it even though he left me because of what it means to me, morally.

i was tempted to cheat once. when i was a teen i used to go to my cousins house sometimes and there was this guy deckie who i got on really well with. every time i saw him wed hang out and i loved his company, felt so at ease and could just be myself and he was a proper gentleman-so cuddly but not pushy. anyway every time we saw each other we would kiss, cuddle, hold hands talk but neither of us wanted to do the long distance thing so each time wed go our separate ways and forget bout each other till the next time.

fast forward a few years. when i was 17 i was going out with this guy mikey. he was kinda a rebound after my ex before him cheated on me. i didnt intend for him to be a rebound but he was. i wasnt into him at all and each time i tried to dump him-hed make me feel really bad about it and kinda guilt trip me into staying with him. and i was too nice to just tell him to get lost coz he helped me get through some crap. one weekend i went to my cuzins house and we bumped into deckie and his friends. they were going having a few drinks in the woods and asked us to go too so we did. i kept my distance from deckie coz i was so attracted to him and knew it was wrong. towards the end of the night he got closer to me and tried to kiss me but i told him i have a bf but i must admit i really wanted to kiss him lol

but id never do that to someone-just think its the worst betrayal and i know from experience how it hurts and just knocks your confidence so bad for awhile. i didnt even like the first guy that much but him cheating still really messed me up.

anyway just to finish the story-bumped into deckie again a few years after that and the attraction was gone. just a stupid teenage crush

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nope. Not even during the worst of times and being *very* tempted. Kudos to Rowen - know what it's like to have your feet held to that fire.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I cheated out of resentment towards my cold distant ex girlfriend...
    I regret it the most because the girl I did it with was using me and I had used her

so cheating is quite ugly; there are so much internalized in it

Quote Originally Posted by SmthJay View Post
    I cheated out of resentment towards my cold distant ex girlfriend...
    I regret it the most because the girl I did it with was using me and I had used her

so cheating is quite ugly; there are so much internalized in it
    hope you learned your lesson and wont do it again. it dont matter how cold or distant your partner is-if your unhappy break up- its no excuse to cheat

its a really unhealthy way to deal with relationship problems. instead you should communicate and aim to fix those problems or walk away