+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it all just a big joke to him?

is it all just a big joke to him?

Okay, so there's this kid, I actually met him though my brother, which isn't as bad as it sounds as me and my brother are fairly good friends.
    anyway, I've known him for a few years but he has only recently started flirting with me, calling me beautiful and being very sweet, he even asked my brothers permission to take me on a date which I think is the cutest thing ever.
    I thought he was a genuinely nice thoughtful guy, he turned up at my house just to bring me food because I was having a bad day.
    But then my brother announced to me the other day that they had a bet with each other for money as to whether he would manage to kiss me, I didn't think much of it, thinking it was just boys messing around and whatever. But then this morning, my brother said something that really did upset me, he told me the boy had only been speaking to me to piss my brother off, I asked him about it to see if he would deny it but he didn't he just replied with "I'm a twat, so stop talking to me before I hurt you"
    I'm really confused, why would a guy pretend to be so nice and lead a girl on like that, just to turn around and say it was all a joke? Like it was all one big game...
    He knows my last boyfriend cheated on me multiple times so he knows how hard it is for me to trust people, then he goes and destroys my trust. Is he just saying its a joke because he's scared of commitment or something, or is he just a prick?

hes a prick. there were a few guys in my group of friends when i was a teen doing all that betting BS and they were assholes. still are now. stay away from him. you can do better

i know most guys do that for a laugh but a nice guy will not be all fake and pretend to like you to win a bet.

Chalk it up to being stupid and emotionally retarded. I wouldn't worry about it, as you sound young and a good guy will come a long. Just keep living your life and being yourself.

However, what I would be mad about is your brother making the bet with him. B/c if it was my sister and one of my friends was trying to pull that **** we would have problems.

Dimples on a girl are fine... just no overly butt looking chins (cleft chin)...lol. A little is fine but too much is not my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    Dimples on a girl are fine... just no overly butt looking chins (cleft chin)...lol. A little is fine but too much is not my thing.
    I think you meant this for the other forum...about dimples? yes?

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    However, what I would be mad about is your brother making the bet with him. B/c if it was my sister and one of my friends was trying to pull that **** we would have problems.
    I was thinking the same. Wtf kind of person does that to their own blood?

I actually forgot about this other guy for a second but it sounds like he was taking you for a ride. Shitty thing to do but he doesn't owe you the same kind of loyalty that your family does, somebody needs to drag your bro into a dark alley somewhere and beat the fukk out of him.

Okay guys honesty my brother isn't to blame, it's not as bad as it sounds he made the bet because he didnt think I would be stupid enough to fall for his mate, so he thought it would be easy winnings.
    But thanks for all your help, I'm still not sure what I think of this boy though, he was so sweet I don't understand, he must be a brilliant actor

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would also hold your brother responsible. I hope he is very young, so at least he has an excuse for being such a twat,
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

forget the guy-he played you. tell your bro to find better friends. ask him why he hangs out with a creep like that. stay away from ALL your brothers friends. most will only want to date you to wind him up especially if they are teenage boys. youll get over it and meet someone else. just dont be nice to him after this. tell him to feck off

Quote Originally Posted by rayna View Post
    I think you meant this for the other forum...about dimples? yes?
    Lol, correct. Don't know how I managed to post it here....sorry.