+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just curious?

I meant heard nothing back* not bad

Best advice is be yourself! If she is going to like you, she will like you for who you are whether you have looks, money, cash, or assets.

I always have been myself and goodluckchuck it has always worked thank you, I wouldn't change and be fake for anyone. thank you too

I think some guys look really hot with the completely bald look, when all of the hair is shaved off. The reason I think you find attractive women with mediocre looking men though is because a lot of women are looking for who is most attractive to them on the inside. When a guy gets a woman who's considerably more attractive, it's because he's able to differentiate himself from all of the random dudes who are just chasing her for her looks. She sees something about the person that interests her more than the outside package. Besides, not all women are bothered by the same things. A lot of women don't care about beer bellies or baldness.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by VerticalMoon View Post
    I think some guys look really hot with the completely bald look, when all of the hair is shaved off. The reason I think you find attractive women with mediocre looking men though is because a lot of women are looking for who is most attractive to them on the inside. When a guy gets a woman who's considerably more attractive, it's because he's able to differentiate himself from all of the random dudes who are just chasing her for her looks. She sees something about the person that interests her more than the outside package. Besides, not all women are bothered by the same things. A lot of women don't care about beer bellies or baldness.
    Yeah I know its about the person and I am very deep person with many interests and always thinking outside the box and always inquisitive, I guess I am just seeking the same quickness of finding a woman as I did before and I think because I need to be like every guy meeting criteria with cars and cloths etc really it should be me being me as I always have done and done so well for myself, but you say women are seeking that something special in men handsome, average or not, however why are women so hostile to approach and speak to even to be friends with it seems like they think we are all the same, god 29 years of existence I am not like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Unless someone is enormously wealthy, driving a flashy cars indicates over compensation or bad money skills.
    When I see a guy in a flashy car, I wonder what he's compensating for
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12