+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If she is playing games.

If she is playing games.

This is what I have done that will stop it cold: Walk away.

Yes fellas.

It may sound obvious or redundant but I know that even when I was acting Don Juanish some girls will still try and manipulate you, especially the hot ones. It amazes me the power some women "think" they have over us. I know this to be true, and it's men's fault. Most men will try and try again with a woman until she just bites his head off. Most girls, the hot ones for sure, really think that they can have thier cake and eat it too. They don't think you have the guts to walk off, they think you'd never do that. I believe they think that as long as you think you may have any chance at all with them, you'll remain accesible. As a matter of fact, I know this.Thus they feel comfortable playing games and making you wait around. Walk away and they cannot believe it, blows their mind. It shows them all the traits they want in a man. Don't let her toy with you, life is too short.

The last girl that was trying to manipulate me is beautiful and knows it. She was interested in me but would not do what needed to be done for us to be together. I'll just say that she was trying to "have her cake and eat it too". Now she knew I was interested, and that she was hot, so she thought she could get away with murder, so to speak. She never dreamt I'd say to hell with and move on. But I did, and I'm damn proud of it. And she was crushed. It still amazes me how much girls hate to lose when they are trying to manipulate or get something from a guy. The real hot ones have probably never had a guy walk away, ever. So they have themselves on a pedestal. If you walk away because she isn't "playing fair", it destroys that pedestal.

I think that the act of a guy walking away is our ultimate weapon. You must be willing to do this. Women can do it easily, because getting dates or sex for them is a given, unless they are ugly as hell. They know the power in it. Most guys won't use this power, or don't realize they have it. We do have it, and it does all come down to confidence.

..I think something dumb I did with this girl. She flaked on a meet near the beach so when I trekked all the way home and saw her message on the dating site (rather than on my phone which is where she SHOULD have sent a cancellation message), I expressed disappointment and we've never talked since. Maybe I should've sounded irate and then she would have tried to reschedule; instead, my calm and mild response to her cancelling maybe showed a lack of passion..

I mean...that was it. That meet would've changed a lot. Maybe I'd have finally had sex..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

As a woman I will agree with you. I have done my fair share of the game playing, but I was also a teenager then and really didn't care until I decided it was time to grow up and get real. I know and see women do this all the time, and I find it pretty disgusting. If they don't want someone they need to just say it. So you do your walking away bit. Do it well and you will go far. A decent girl will not behave that way, she will look at you as an equal, but good luck finding one, we have to live and learn before we get that way and some women, and I hate to say it, are truthfully a lost cause. Good luck.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    As a woman I will agree with you. I have done my fair share of the game playing, but I was also a teenager then and really didn't care until I decided it was time to grow up and get real. I know and see women do this all the time, and I find it pretty disgusting. If they don't want someone they need to just say it. So you do your walking away bit. Do it well and you will go far. A decent girl will not behave that way, she will look at you as an equal, but good luck finding one, we have to live and learn before we get that way and some women, and I hate to say it, are truthfully a lost cause. Good luck.
    Gladly I realize this years ago so I was an early bloomer to understanding the game and dodge a bunch of headcases, and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    ..I think something dumb I did with this girl. She flaked on a meet near the beach so when I trekked all the way home and saw her message on the dating site (rather than on my phone which is where she SHOULD have sent a cancellation message), I expressed disappointment and we've never talked since. Maybe I should've sounded irate and then she would have tried to reschedule; instead, my calm and mild response to her cancelling maybe showed a lack of passion..

I mean...that was it. That meet would've changed a lot. Maybe I'd have finally had sex..
    Watt was her excuse?

joey if a girl is really interested in you-she wont play any games (hot or not). put it down to experience and move on and stop stereotyping.

Do you think it would be easier with an unattractive girl? coz believe me a girl with low self-esteem will screw you over far worse than any hot chick

The thing you should be looking for in a woman is confidence. The confident ones wont mess you around-theyl either date you or say NEXT if you dont tick the boxes on their checklist

joey if a girl is really interested in you-she wont play any games (hot or not).
    High interest doesnt determined that, although theres a less of a chance defeinitely.

put it down to experience and move on and stop stereotyping.
    I am not stereotyping. A woman will display this type of behavior either if shes a 3 or a 10.

coz believe me a girl with low self-esteem will screw you over far worse than any hot chick
    That applies to any girl wether she's a 1 or a 10, confidence doesnt determined for me wether if shes a good woman or not. I have experienced it my self.

The thing you should be looking for in a woman is confidence. The confident ones wont mess you around-theyl either date you or say NEXT if you dont tick the boxes on their checklist.
    I've dated all types of woman with diferent traits and qualitys. Wether they had confidence or not its not everything. Some were extreme BPD's. Its more than just confidence. Confidence is a sign of sanity though so I agree with you on this one.

Im just giving the guys here a heads up. Not many of them learn to developed DON JUAN traits.
    Last edited by JoeyJR; 30-05-13 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJR View Post
    Watt was her excuse?
    Said she was really busy this semester and wasn't sure if she could meet up (yet she has new pictures and even still HAS that OKCupid account..)..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    joey if a girl is really interested in you-she wont play any games (hot or not).
    Ehh, I think almost all girls play games as a defense mechanism or to just be a flat out bitch (which is another defense mechanism).

Walking away is by far the smartest things to do. People play games because they believe it'll get them what they want. Some are just using you. Others are genuinely interested in a relationship but think making the other person feel jealous or desperate is the same as getting the person to love them. Either way, it's not worth it. If you give in, they'll think it works and keep doing it. Don't put up it, and they'll realize they have to give it up. There are always good people out there searching for other good ones. If someone doesn't know any better, they aren't worth it.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy