+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to be friends with a girl

TROLLing troll, trolls.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    TROLLing troll, trolls.
    You seem to have the IQ of a chimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    She doesn't seem to understand that being friends with me, is beneficial to her. Until she gets that she'll just be treated as the enemy.
    That was a workable strategy back in the Stone Age.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Really? Tell my why the United States is very close friends with nation that hate her. Because it boils down the basic fundamental logic, that is what top policy makers in every country trusts.

It is in US interests to be friends with them, it is in thier interests to be friends with us. even tho they have done terrible things to us.

I have no idea why she cant see that its in her own interests to be friends with me.
    Last edited by Eng.Jackadmans; 30-05-13 at 01:03 AM.

She believe its not in her best interests to be your friend. You two don't agree on this issue....leave it AND this girl alone

In other words, shed rather be your enemy then your friend,....sorry bro

Grow up time
    Last edited by surfhb2; 30-05-13 at 01:15 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You seem to have the IQ of a chimp.
    Chimps are pretty smart, actually. In any case, you can't force anyone to do anything. Leave her alone, you sound creepy.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

She doesn't seem to understand that being friends with me, is beneficial to her. Until she gets that she'll just be treated as the enemy.
    If I was her, I would block you and then call the police. Sounds like the only thing beneficial here would be for you to get some psychological help you creeper. Women hate CREEPERS. CREEPY CREEPER. Oh... also stalkers. BUT seriously, that attitude towards a woman is weird and wrong on so many levels and you may end up in the slammer. But maybe you need a good time out?
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Really? Tell my why the United States is very close friends with nation that hate her. Because it boils down the basic fundamental logic, that is what top policy makers in every country trusts.

It is in US interests to be friends with them, it is in thier interests to be friends with us. even tho they have done terrible things to us.

I have no idea why she cant see that its in her own interests to be friends with me.
    Are you a "terrorist"? WTF. I hope she kicks you in the dick. Seriously. Like... 50 times with a stiletto. Sorry to the other fellas on here. : (
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post

Hahaha, true. Club her and drag her by her hair maybe? Wait no, still JAIL time.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    She believe its not in her best interests to be your friend. You two don't agree on this issue....leave it AND this girl alone

In other words, shed rather be your enemy then your friend,....sorry bro

Grow up time
    IF she'd rather be my enemy than friend. So be it.

However I called her today, she that she doesn't want to be my enemy, she wants to be two people that don't associate.

However I can make my own decisions. I have a vested interest in increasing the intensity of the engagement, to realize my objective one way or the other.

if you think this is a stone age strategy, if someone had said this to our president, within 24 hours they would be on the receiving end of US military 'shock an awe'. within 48 hours if the enemy has 2 brain cells, a peace treaty would be drawn and a new mutually beneficial relationship would have begun.

Somehow I see handcuffs in this guys future, and not the fun kinky kind.

next week I'm going dancing with a girl solely to practice various styles, doesn't mean it can't be just on friendly terms.
    Guys and girls can be friends, but you both need to be on the same page and nothing develops out of it.

I'm sure my situation is different, since I asked and she doesn't mind trying it out and if the girl says no, just leave her alone.

OP is a creep! If I were the girl and he contacted me yet again, I'd call the police.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12