+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How did you meet your boyfriend?

Extreme minority. Equivalent to two time lotto winners.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Why did you even bother making a new account.

I wouldn't want to comment because I don't have a boyfriend but why are the guys flushing out the insecurity here? jesus...get a grip srs.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    WHAT?! Girls can admit having feelings...FIRST?! Did society become more progressive in the last 10 years when I stopped paying attention?!
    I confessed to feelings first - 20 years ago. I suspect you've never been paying attention
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    False. Smackie and myself are two counter-examples to your silly statement.
    *waves hands* Me too! I actually quite like the thrill of the chase - sitting back waiting for him to do it is so dull.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You women should start a club and meet annually. All 10 of you could easily to manage to organize a meet.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

You are in denial, YC.

Maybe you're right, come to think of it. But I'll never experience it firsthand: too ugly for women to approach first. A guy has to be hot to be approached.

Maybe you're right, come to think of it. But I'll never experience it firsthand: too ugly for women to approach first. A guy has to be hot to be approached.
    That doesn't count in my case ^.^ Not that I am not attracted to my partner, but for me it was the connection between personalities in our first encounter that had me chasing him

Quote Originally Posted by Emereldess View Post
    That doesn't count in my case ^.^ Not that I am not attracted to my partner, but for me it was the connection between personalities in our first encounter that had me chasing him
    Same here, in a way.

When I first met him, I wasn't physically attracted to my boyfriend. He was good-looking, but not my type. However, we connected immediately, we became best friends in a really short time... we talked and talked, and laughed, we communicated with just a glance, etc. We were best friends for over 6 months before I started feeling physically attracted to him, and it was all because of the amazing intellectual/emotional connection we had (and still have).
    Last edited by searock; 03-06-13 at 03:57 AM.

WHAT?! Both of those cases should almost have assuredly meant those guys would have ended up friend zone'ed. Guys just can't treat girls like ordinary humans; doing so means blue balls and friend zones..

WHAT?! Both of those cases should almost have assuredly meant those guys would have ended up friend zone'ed. Guys just can't treat girls like ordinary humans; doing so means blue balls and friend zones..
    And yet, you've just discovered that^^^ is not true.

Yeah. You and Emereldless must be infinitely more considerate than most women, though..

My hubby is also a regular looking guy. It was his personality which got me in.

And I should add that I'm taller than him too
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 03-06-13 at 06:02 AM.

LR next time be douchy and make the girl come to you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast