+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting the bar scene.. advice?

Starting the bar scene.. advice?

Okay well, I thought I'd try the bar scene. I don't have any real friends I could ask to go with me, and since I'm going to be a cop, I don't wanna drink too much and risk ruining my career or worse. So I'll be going in alone.

Here's what I do know:

TRY to watch her long enough to determine if she's there with a guy or not. Hurting some guy in a bar fight could be detrimental to my career. And I don't believe in hitting on another guy;s girl unless he obviously treats her like crap and she doesn't seem to be okay with it.

Now when I approach, I know to stand or sit near her for a little while, then say hi and try to gauge her response to see if i should go further and introduce myself, and if that works offer to buy her a drink.

what I'd like to know:

should I try the " make eye contact, smile, and if she responds favorably go talk to her" thing or is that just in movies?

and is there any advice you could give me that I might not have thought of?

Bars are for faggots. Real man drink alone.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I'm only there for the women, shithead.

Quote Originally Posted by shenmue
    I'm only there for the women, shithead.
    Haha..you aint gona get any there..they all there with their friends just to get tipsy and go home..I tried...now clubs...higher chance.....BARF BREATH!

There are no clubs near me. Now why don't you get off this thread, you're making an ass of yourself. COCKBREATH!

There are no clubs near me. Now why don't you get off this thread, you're making an ass of yourself. COCKBREATH!

really? not one?..wow..thats just lame...Anyways...the girls at the bars...well..they are a bit ahh...a different bunch lets just put it..or lets say they get around a bit.....C.O.C.K. FACE!

yeah I hear ya. Cool sigs, where's the quote from COCKlover?

yeah I hear ya. Cool sigs, where's the quote from COCKlover?
    The quote is from a song and I cant remember for the life of me what song it is...arghhh..but the words stuck in my head...BUTT MUNCH!

Now, the bar scene stuff...Personally, i haven't had much luck getting girls at a bar. Clubs are good places but you have to be comfortable with the mood and everything else.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I'm not expecting anything great, as far as bars go.

Well rack your peabrain BUTT LOVER!

I can't believe this guy wants to be a cop. Doesn't have any discipline, manners or a clue. Wait. Maybe that's WHY he wants to be a cop. Hopefully, the system will work and he'll wash out. Attitudes like his give decent cops a bad reputation.

Bar girls are nasty. I can't imagine why you'd want one. If you wait around until closing time, the drunk girls who are still around will be happy to come home with you if you can supply more alcohol.

how the **** would you know about discipline? Or how much I have for that matter?
    I've never done a drug, or smoked. I've only been to one party, didn't stay long and never went to another one cause there's drugs everywhere. I 'm one of the few people you'll ever hear of in my age bracket who hasn't smoked, snorted, shot or inhaled anything. I've been training in martial arts since I was little. I once sprained my wrist breaking a board and still broke it with the sprained hand, and I was only 12 or 13 then. I've gotten in there and had rough sparring seessions with people who were seriously trying to hurt me. I grew up with no father, 3 uncles who wanted no part of being a father figure to me, with no friends, and being treated like shit by girls, all without turning into some misogynistic violent drug taking criminal. I'd like to see you try living just a few years as I've lived, you big mouthed, weak minded ****.
    As for manners, me and "only virgins" are pretty much joking around.

I don't want the trashy grirls, the place I'm thinking of going to is really a nice big billards hall, that has a bar and kareoke [sp] and so it's not a "bar" per se. The seem to get a lot of peopl, so I'll get around the trampy bar girls.

I rest my case.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast