+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trust issues

Trust issues

Hey, I need some advice. I’ve been going out with this girl for almost a year, and about 2 months ago I was very drunk and cheated on her. The other girl practically forced me into it, I have witnesses! Anyway its was my fault and I felt terrible, and knowing that almost everyone at the party knew about this she would find out eventually I told her myself. As you can imagine she was upset. It really was an accident and I wish I hadn’t happened. We decided to stay together. Now because of problems in her own family she has an option of moving away and she doesn’t want to do that if we have a serious relationship. She wants me to “prove I love her”. Any thoughts?

Edit: One more thing, she's with her father out of state and she'll be back in about two weeks. When she comes back she wants me to have this figured out becuase it's "our last chance".
    Last edited by MyEyesHurt; 30-06-05 at 02:25 PM.

The stuff about girl forcing you is a joke right? Every single guy that does that comes up with lines like "I was too drunk and she forced me"...I suggest from now on that you worship your g/f. How? Maybe someone else here can relate to that situation and help you. Good Luck!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    The stuff about girl forcing you is a joke right? Every single guy that does that comes up with lines like "I was too drunk and she forced me"...I suggest from now on that you worship your g/f. How? Maybe someone else here can relate to that situation and help you. Good Luck!
    Yes it was a joke. However I was exceedingly drunk, but take responsiblity for the whole thing.
    Last edited by MyEyesHurt; 30-06-05 at 02:25 PM.

uhhh... all I can say is that if she's Thai, run for your life. Thai chics have a thing about cutting off your member when you **** them around like that... accident or not. or if you really piss em off, they might even try to kill you... there was a dude that got cut to pieces by a chic because he was leaving the country without telling this girl who he'd gotten pregnant. I think he lived, but barely... just something to think about.
    Last edited by JoGorilla; 30-06-05 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoGorilla
    uhhh... all I can say is that if she's Thai, run for your life. Thai chics have a thing about cutting off your member when you **** them around like that... accident or not. or if you really piss em off, they might even try to kill you... there was a dude that got cut to pieces by a chic because he was leaving the country without telling this girl who he'd gotten pregnant. I think he lived, but barely... just something to think about.
    She's not but I'll keep that in mind.

MyEyesHurt

How old are you? how about her? Maturity will play a big role when she comes back. You have to show her that you're dead serious about continuing things with her.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    MyEyesHurt

How old are you? how about her? Maturity will play a big role when she comes back. You have to show her that you're dead serious about continuing things with her.
    This is going to work againt me, we're both 17. She is very mature for her age.

She should drop you like a ..a..a..something..whatever..you get my point.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    She should drop you like a ..a..a..something..whatever..you get my point.
    Vote of confidence, thanks

If she is underage, and her parents are moving her away, then I don't see how there is anything YOU can do about it, assuming you are not willing to actually encourage her to run away or anything dumb like that. Let her go; maybe she can come back to your area for college.

Tone Guest
    Stop getting drunk?

so i says to 'em, i says

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    If she is underage, and her parents are moving her away, then I don't see how there is anything YOU can do about it, assuming you are not willing to actually encourage her to run away or anything dumb like that. Let her go; maybe she can come back to your area for college.
    One parent is moving, the other isnt. She can stay but she wants to know I care, if shes not convinced when she returns she'll go with the one that's moving away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Stop getting drunk?
    Done and done.

Tone Guest
    Good, just be sure to tell her that as part of your answer to the whole "How are you going to prove you love me?" thing. That you're giving up something you enjoy because it was the cause of pain for her and clouded your judgment to do something you shouldn't have done.

Best of luck man.

Tell her you love her, that you have changed your ways, that you won't do it again, and be done with it. If she can't accept you for who you are and the mistakes you make in life, then to hell with her.

Go ahead and jump through a bunch of hoops like some love sick slave and see what happens. In 2 years you won't be with this girl any longer, so why waste your time and energy on some broad who wants to treat you like a lap dog?

Forget this girl. You will feel better in the long run. Trust me. All of the nonsense she is trying to put you through now is only going to cause you headaches in the end.

Oh, and stop getting so drunk that you bang other chicks. Lesson learned.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast