So,

Me and my boyfriend split up on Sunday over something silly, I wasn't thinking straight and was down with a lot of stuff on my mind, and my boyfriend knew this.

We were fine, cuddling, kissing, looking each other in our eyes and smiling, telling each other we loved each other, he even said to me ''You know you're my best friend''

We had a little heated discussion about something he did where I accused him of lying, because I knew he was. He got annoyed and told me "I think it's best you went home''

So I left without saying bye, once I got on the bus I text him saying it's over.

Since then I've realised I made a big mistake because I love this boy, he is my everything. I am so attached to him and he knows this.

He hasn't even been fighting for the relationship or anything.

I've been contacting him telling him I'm sorry, it was a massive mistake, I'm so upset and that I want us to work on things. He has kept saying no, it's over.

Yesterday I went on his Facebook, remembering it's only been three days, he's already inboxed 2 boys and asked ''What you looking for'' and said ''Maybe we should meet sometime'' it's been three days.

I also found out the lie I accused him of telling was true, and I knew it was true, so he lied to me.

I went to his house yesterday and got all my stuff, and I asked if he wanted to chat, he said no. Before leaving I said, ''Oh, it's been three days, and your already trying to meet other boys, and that lie you was wasn't true, well it is true because I've seen the proof on Facebook''

He looked shocked and shut the door and I left.

He knows I'm the one that does all the running, and worrying about us and he knows how badly I want us to work on it. Doing that yesterday was a shock to him because I've showed him not to treat me like that etc, now the tables have turned and he's the one doing the worrying (I think) and I'm the one that's now in control.

He text me last night saying ''The break up has bothered him, we need space but he want's to meet up next week and sort things out'' I don't know if he means that or he's just saying it to get back at me, because he knows I want to sort things out.

I don't know if he has the audacity to still inbox the boys and meet them after last night, he was trying to arrange to meet both of the boys today, I don't know if he is still going too. If he didn't want us to sort things out, surely he would still say no, it's over stop.. when arranging to meet next week to sort things.

I'm confused, I hope he isn't just saying he wants to meet next week to get to me, just for him to say no. On the other hand that gives him a week to do things with the boys, and come back to me when he's had his fun.