+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do you think we are ok after our argument?

do you think we are ok after our argument?

the other night my girlfriend caught me looking at her phone. she had told me her ex contacted her and i had to know what was said

she was upset and she made me leave. i apologized through a text, and sent another one the netx day. she replied saying "chill its fine"

we went out together thursday and friday and everything seemed fine. we kissed, said love you and nothing was awkward

so do you think we are ok?

http://www.loveforum.net/threads/82218-quot-don-t-look-throuhg-my-phone-quot

How many times do you need to post the same question? And now with a different username?

Jaysus, kid. As your GF would say, CHILL.

Its likely you are okay, but you have to address why you felt it necessary to check her phone. Do you not trust your relationship with her that you are intimidated by her speaking with her ex?

Do you know enough about that relationship to not trust her? Was there a reason you felt you needed to check her phone instead of ask her what transpired?

These things may seem fine for a while, but they permeate throughout the relationship. Next time you have any transgression, this will likely be used as fuel for that fire. It shouldn't be that way but it is... its a breach of trust, and when things like this happen women don't forget.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    http://www.loveforum.net/threads/82218-quot-don-t-look-throuhg-my-phone-quot

How many times do you need to post the same question? And now with a different username?

Jaysus, kid. As your GF would say, CHILL.
    Namemyname = <3

I would say she is still mad you went through her phone but she is still with you so look forward to her bringing it up when you two have another fight down the line. Other then that obviously it is a trust issue you have with her. She had nothing to hide and told you about it when she didn't even have to do that because how else would you find out? And her reward is you not trusting her and looking through her personal property. Like I said, it seems ok now but in the future she will bring it up again so just remember that.

All sounds gravy to me

you ar eok