+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ever been dumped for being bad at sex?

ever been dumped for being bad at sex?

or have you dumped anyone for being bad at sex?

No... but I've had experiences with women where they did things that were so bad... it was painful.. and those relationships didn't last long. I'm an understanding fellow and I don't mind a little directing.. but .. sometimes... .....

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    No... but I've had experiences with women where they did things that were so bad... it was painful.. and those relationships didn't last long. I'm an understanding fellow and I don't mind a little directing.. but .. sometimes... .....
    I'm curious now... what did they do that was so terrible?

Anyway my answer is no.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I'm curious now... what did they do that was so terrible?

Anyway my answer is no.
    Without getting too explicit... sometimes people bite things when things shouldn't be bitten.... and sometimes, when you grab things in certain places with a certain amount of pressure, its the difference between feeling good, and feeling awful. Awful to the point you wish them to stop, but you know if you have them stop it would be devastating to them.

I've also been with one or two that (sigh) .. they were orally challenged to say the least... and you can't give much feedback without it being demeaning. Its not for lack of enthusiasm... its just... ... ... ... even beating around the bush at this makes me seem like a jerk... lol

Women complain all the time, they always want something better.
    They're just picky, they want someone that is perfect, when they aren't themselves, and most of the time it isn't realistic.
    How about practicing, If it's a concern, that is what I don't get, they get a lot more practice then guys, so it isn't fair, that's life.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    Without getting too explicit... sometimes people bite things when things shouldn't be bitten.... and sometimes, when you grab things in certain places with a certain amount of pressure, its the difference between feeling good, and feeling awful. Awful to the point you wish them to stop, but you know if you have them stop it would be devastating to them.
    So you actually suffered in silence instead of telling them they were hurting you? I don't think they would have been devastated if you told them they were hurting you and suggested they used no teeth at all, and used less pressure.

I've also been with one or two that (sigh) .. they were orally challenged to say the least... and you can't give much feedback without it being demeaning. Its not for lack of enthusiasm... its just... ... ... ... even beating around the bush at this makes me seem like a jerk... lol
    What do you mean?

ever been dumped for being bad at sex? Are you insane? Nobody here is going to answer yes to that question!!
    Last edited by Millie; 09-07-13 at 05:49 AM.

Millie, I've read people confess that has happened to them o_O

As for me, I have very quickly lost interest in guys who weren't any good in bed.

I dumped the last guy I dated for being a horrible lay. He had a gorgeous cock, but beyond that...meh.

The thing that annoyed me the most, was that he refused to take guidance when he went down on me, and then would look up and say, "do you like the way I eat the peach"?

No, asshole, I don't. And it bothers me more you call it a "peach".

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    I dumped the last guy I dated for being a horrible lay. He had a gorgeous cock, but beyond that...meh.

The thing that annoyed me the most, was that he refused to take guidance when he went down on me, and then would look up and say, "do you like the way I eat the peach"?

This makes me unhappy. On a few different levels... and its peach season.. so I don't even know how to feel anymore. You've confused me during peach season... you should be ashamed.

Go nectarine, Life.

bahahhhahahhaha!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So you actually suffered in silence instead of telling them they were hurting you? I don't think they would have been devastated if you told them they were hurting you and suggested they used no teeth at all, and used less pressure.

What do you mean?
    A few times I did my best to guide them instead of flat out telling them.. sometimes it helped temporarily.. other times it led to depressing discussions... women are weird like that. I know what its like for me when I click with a person sexually, so having it very much so not happen... and then mulling over it when they feel insecure is tougher then just letting it slide and trying different tactics the next time.

Overall, I don't like the premise that they are doing things "wrong" necessarily... I mean I'm sure someone else would be completely jazzed at the things they were doing to me... I just haven't enjoyed some of the experiences I've had where parts of my body were treated as a world war 2 flight simulator.

Go nectarine, Life.
    I guess that depends on which part of the body you consider the nectarine

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    Women complain all the time, they always want something better.
    They're just picky, they want someone that is perfect, when they aren't themselves, and most of the time it isn't realistic.
    How about practicing, If it's a concern, that is what I don't get, they get a lot more practice then guys, so it isn't fair, that's life.
    Yeah I agree, I guess this is where sexual compatabilty comes into play, it takes two to tango

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast