+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex boyfriends best friend tried to cheat on his girlfriend with me! help!!!!

My ex boyfriends best friend tried to cheat on his girlfriend with me! help!!!!

My ex boyfriend and I recently broke up two weeks ago on the terms of doing no contact for a while and possibly getting back together. As soon as he left on vacation, his best friend/roommate started texting me to go to the bar. I thought this was odd because he never liked me when my ex and I were dating and he has a gf of four years. I texted my ex "why is your best friend trying to hang out with me when he never liked me and he has a girlfriend?" but he ignored me and gave me no response. I texted his friend back" no im going to that bar on friday with my friend". He ended up showing up to the bar friday and buying me a ton of drinks. I live far away so he offered me to stay at their place. When I got there he was trying to hook up with me telling me that my ex never liked me and only was with me because i gave good bjs and that i should give him one. I got pissed off and left. He is my exes BEST friend!! AND he has a gf who I actually really like! My ex and I have been off and on for almost two years. Why would his best friend try to do this if he knows my ex really cared for me???? I texted my ex about what he did but my ex still never responded. Its been two days and no response. Do you think my ex cares at all? What should I do? I still love my ex and I want to be with him.

You should read what you just wrote and then ask yourself (if you even believe you) why would a girl even want to "get back" with a guy that she's been off and on with? Why would this girl let a guy that has a girlfriend (who he didn't bring with him) buy her drinks? Why would this girl text her ex once again when he never replies to her? Where is this girls' self respect, why isn't she trying to get over this guy she was just off and on with and obviously not going to be LIFEmates with instead of texting and reaching out and hoping he's come back AGAIN just to hurt her all over again at another time?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I will be blunt. No, your boyfriend doesn't care about you at all. And in all probability, he is trying to hook up with other girls on his vacation. Just stay away from your ex and his friends and try to move on. Do things that make you happy and work on yourself. You deserve someone better and holding on to your ex won't let that happen.

How old are you? These don't sound like men, they sound like boys. He heard you're good at giving at giving head, so he wanted some. He's clearly a very disloyal person, considering what he's willing to do to his gf and best friend. Back away, leave him alone, DON'T text him, and do the same about your ex too. Just move on, and cut all contact. Most men are pigs, get used to it. Not to mention, it's kind of fishy that your bf and you broke up right before his vaca..... lol, just saying.

Most men I know and have know are/were anything BUT pigs. All good guys that respect and love women in general. (I'm starting feel rather unique in that) *shrugs*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Most men I know and have know are/were anything BUT pigs. All good guys that respect and love women in general. (I'm starting feel rather unique in that) *shrugs*
    Lucky you!

i feel the same WU. dont know where these girls meet boys like this. i wont call them men but the majority i know are decent.. as for the ones who are not-i cross the road to avoid them

anyway OP did you ever think your bf cud have asked his mate to do this to test you? you dont need people like this in your life.

if his friend is just a cunt and did this without your bf knowing-then ask yourself y the f**k would you want a man who has such bad taste in friends? hes prob just as bad as him. these cheating aholes stick together-there called wkng men and there sole mission in life is to screw over some naive silly vulnerable b**ch.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".