+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to prove my boyfriend that I think he is the most beautiful man I have ever met ?

How to prove my boyfriend that I think he is the most beautiful man I have ever met ?

I have a big problem these days with my boyfriend. He does not believe me at all when I say what I think about his looks. we're long distance so we either talk or webcam, but he says things such as that I doubt or hesitate when I say it, and he says something that annoys me a lot because he keeps repeating it and it is very wrong, that I think other guys are amazing. How can I PROVE this to my boyfriend? Or how could I show my opinion in a way he will seriouls ybelieve me..because I feel I have done all I could and I don't know what else to do. Help

You should not have to PROVE any of this to your bf. If he is this insecure, then darling you are better off without him
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I see what you mean Michelle23, but I really care for him, and what I think about him is true. He only wants me to feel the same way he does for me...but I dont understand why he just doesnt believe me!!! I have done so many things to prove him... but I dont know if that's what he is expecting or if I should try new things. I don't think it is something to be proven either but he thinks yes, so I really want to do it so that things go better as I really love him and care for him and I want him to feel happy too

He doesn't believe you because he doesn't trust you. If he trusted you, he'd take you at your word. There's nothing you can do to make him trust you, and there is no metric for this - it's purely a subjective opinion.

Frankly, I'd walk away from someone that distrusted me with no evidence to support their distrust.

Sleep with him. Or say you gona leave him if he keeps doubting your words. Anyway you have to be patient. I met lot of girls whos shy and dont belive all the good things I say about them. What needs doing is stick with your words and eventualy hes gona see himself with your eyes. Say that hes the best looking guy in the world - in your world.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

When you say you are long distance, do you mean that you've never met in person?

Again you cant proove anything to him. Hes either an attention seeking drama queen or just really insecure with trust issues

i personally would have no time for someone like that. Theyd get on my nerves. Hes needy and weak and needs constant reassurance.. Sooo unnattractive

Find a more confident man who doesnt cause constant melow drama
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

You can't fix his deep insecurities with nice words over the internet. He must find himself ugly or something if he can't buy into what you tell him.

I had an ex that gave me a pic of her and I said she looked 'cute' in it, and she got upset I didn't say 'pretty' lmao as if I downgraded her looks and didn't love her.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by SquirtlePokemon View Post
    I have a big problem these days with my boyfriend. He does not believe me at all when I say what I think about his looks. we're long distance so we either talk or webcam, but he says things such as that I doubt or hesitate when I say it, and he says something that annoys me a lot because he keeps repeating it and it is very wrong, that I think other guys are amazing. How can I PROVE this to my boyfriend? Or how could I show my opinion in a way he will seriouls ybelieve me..because I feel I have done all I could and I don't know what else to do. Help
    I understand that he does not believe your words. He does not trust you. Have you ever done something which may destroy his trust in you? (examples: lies, cheatings, lies+cheatings, trying to use him in some way...)

"that I think other guys are amazing" -pure jealousy or hesitation about the relationship (to continue or not)

Have faith and talk to him, explain him how you feel.
    Some of these OTHER GUYS may have told him sth about you. May be your boyfriend has been informed about your attitude, your words and MAY BE he has UNDERSTOOD in a wrong (or correct) way this situation (words, acts).

Between a boy and a girl there must not be OTHER PEOPLE saying this, asking that... This is a relationship of 2.

ONE ADVICE FOR EVERYONE: do not ask other people about their opinion about a person (in practice it is hard not to ask but BE CAREFUL WHO you ask, he/she must be someone objective and neutral).
    You ask his/her ennemies, you will hear the worst about this person.
    You ask his/her friends, you will hear the best.
    You will still not know this person. Only you can find out the truth, alone by talking to this person, by being a part of her/his life (as just friend, as colleague).

"It is more precious to see something ONCE than to hear it 1000 times."