+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advise

Advise

Okay bit of history have know the guy i am with for around 7 years and been living together for a year or so. We broke up once before over him seeing another women but then decided to try again.
    Recently i have been working alot more hours but this does not affect him much as he also works alot of hours. He has never been one to help around the house so i generally do everything including most of the cooking aswell.
    He has been getting very snappy with me over really small things pretty much every day for a while now and its really got me down and i've had enough of it. I try and sort things out but i just get ignored or he walks off in a mood, so nothing gets resolved... i've tried the calm approach and a more firm approach both go the same way he does not seem to want to sort things out. However after he has ignored me for a while he will then expect me to be normal with him....

We dont really hug or kiss etc anymore, he is on his phone alot more now than he used to be. Its just really mixed signals as sometimes he will try and hug me and act like everything is fine and the next hes shouting at me so i am very confused and it will be something so simple and silly.

So any thoughts?

Phone is more importand than you right now. Even married couples split up over such things. Obiously phone is controling him not hes controling phone. He have no selfcontrol anymore and thats why you suffer. He showing signs of addiction. If you could get outside of house every week to do something together then it should be easier.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Well it's no fun being with someone who you can't communicate with.. You've already tried to talk to him about your issues, so there's not much else u can do..
    Learn to live with it or break up..

You could try being more intimate with him. Maybe he's sexually frustrated.
    Or crazy. Who knows....

Hes cheating on you AGAIN. All the signs are there. http://www.yourtango.com/experts/charles-orlando/10-signs-hes-cheating-expert

Why the hell any woman would take a cheating man back, I will never know but I have little sympathy for you coz he has done this before and now he is doing it again. When someone shows you who they are, you should believe them.

Its time to leave this man once and for all. Grow a backbone and do it now

Don't even waste your time trying to find proof and don't bother confronting him. you dont need anymore proof. He is 100% without a doubt cheating on you. I would bet my years wages on it. Just pack up your stuff and leave when he is not there. Disappear, block him from your phone, email, FB etc and get on with your life. Get some counselling if you are finding it difficult to get over him.

http://www.examiner.com/article/loneliness-and-the-five-stages-of-grieving-after-a-break-up
    Last edited by michelle23; 26-07-13 at 08:51 PM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".