+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is going on inside his head?

What is going on inside his head?

Me and my ex were together for 8 months, 7 months it was great. we didn't see eachother too often, every weekend and maybe a couple week days now and then. but the last month i started spending everyday there, non stop and we would never have a break, since then it caused many many arguments, including him telling me maybe we should just breakup, he would never go through with it but this time i'm so scared that this is it, i left tuesday night and he said to me "this is it now" but he also said to me lets give it a month and see how we got on, since tuesday i didn't talk to him until yesterday , i sent him a long email saying how i can't wait around anymore and that if he was willing to try something to make it work i'd be very happy but it takes two and he's just not willing to do that. he said he can't talk about it yet as he's so upset about it, but it's so hard for him as he loves me so much (and i know he does too and we were so happy before all this happened thats why i'm feeling so heartbroken right now) normally i'd beg for him back and say how i need him and i'd be crying down the phone. but i haven't done that once, i simply said to him that we can have our own space live our own lives as i'm enjoying being back home at the moment. he said he thinks thats a good idea and he will speak to me soon, the thing is i'm not out enjoying my life, i'm at home feeling heartbroken and it's killing me. all my friends are on holiday so i'm just here alone. even though i know this is pretty much the end of us now i keep kidding myself by telling myself there's a slight chance it might work. but i'm not getting my hopes up as i know thats how i will just get let down. since he said "speak to you soon" i'm just thinking, when will this be? what will be said and whats going to happen? i'm finding it so hard. i'd be willing to start seeing him alot less, take it slow and easy. but if he's not then what more can i do.. i really don't want to lose him for good i just don't know what to do it's honestly tearing me up inside i have never felt like this in my whole life. it's also the longest time we haven't spoken properly thoughout our whole relationship. It's got to the point where i'm missing him so much, want to be around him want to do things we used to. I was supposed to be seeing him yesterday and it hurts to much that if this didn't happen i'd be there right now enjoying my weekend with him.he is mostly saying he wants his space then see how it is, but also saying he doesn't think we can carry on. I know guys hate a girl who is clingy and sometimes in the relationship i came across as that. but this time i'm far from that, i haven't rang him or texted him, i simply said i'm giving him is space to get on with his life. and i've never done that before. I just want to know now whats going to happen when something will get said and whats on his mind. it's so hard and dificult for me. but i'm not letting him know how upset i'm feeling.

How old are you two? how much relationship experience have you had? Are you working? You live alone? You go to school?