+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are men heartless, rude and why do they cheat?

Why are men heartless, rude and why do they cheat?

Men, I have found, are rude, nasty, vicious, they always seem to go on power trips. It's for this reason I want to remain single for the rest of my life as I cant bear to be around them.

It's funny how it's mainly guys who are connected with blood sports like shooting deer- a power trip perhaps? How 80% of prisoners are male and why they commit the most violent crimes. You never hear about women hitting men, it's always men who hit women.

It is a well known fact that women tend to be the more kinder and docile of the species so what is it with men? Is it power trips? Why do so many cheat?

You are just hanging out with the wrong men. The overwhelming majority of men are not like you describe.

Because men have to fight other men for the right to **** women. As we're not lions, this involves a complex society so it makes it a little different. If a man whinged and carried on like a woman and was all lovey dovey touchy feeley he would next get and pussy and would be ridiculed by other men and likely beaten by others as a boy.

As most men won't win fights, we become workers and don't fight and just do other mens bidding and just suck it up and go to work, so you're probably associating yourself with douche bags on purpose.

A large % of men are very good men. I know tons of men who are great husbands and great fathers.

You need to be an independent, strong woman. Be able to stand on your own two feet, work hard and look after you. Never depend on a man. That way if he does screw you around-you can leave any time you want because you have your own money. Also never give up your friends or family for a man coz you may really need their support one day if you ever do decide to leave your husband.

you are in control of your life hunni. If you dont want a cheating man-then dump him if/when he cheats. Its that simple. there are plenty who wont do that
    Last edited by michelle23; 29-07-13 at 09:36 PM.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I worked on my education and career because I wanted to, for a start, but also because I never wanted to be trapped by some douche just because I couldn't support myself. I watched most of the women in my family fall into the trap of being 'provided' for by some wanker alpha male only to then have to forever put up with their cheating, abuse and pathetic arrogance.

If you're on your own two feet, you don't have to settle for these douches...you may come across them, but you can easily flick them away. There are decent guys out there - maybe you're attracting (or attracted) to the wrong type.

Quote Originally Posted by MenArePigs View Post
    rude ( only if I don't get the proper respect )
    nasty ( depends on nationality and personality )
    power trips ( some have lower temper levels, That's just the way it is.
    - remain single for the rest of my life (okay, we'll see how long that lasts when you mature and hang out different crowds)

Men connected with blood sports like shooting deer
    How 80% of prisoners are male (mostly blacks )
    it's always men who hit women. ( it depends if the girl pisses them off enough, when they say they do nothing, but their job is extremely hard )

women - kinder and docile ? I would disagree, women love attention and to belittle guys, that is why sometimes they can't take your mental abuse.

Why do so many cheat? (Maybe they're bored with you, and aren't give enough sex
    P.S. most of you women go after the bad boys, so this is what you'll expect.
    You might like the high of excitement at first, but it'll die out fast

Quote Originally Posted by TablesandChairs View Post
    I worked on my education and career because I wanted to, for a start, but also because I never wanted to be trapped by some douche just because I couldn't support myself. I watched most of the women in my family fall into the trap of being 'provided' for by some wanker alpha male only to then have to forever put up with their cheating, abuse and pathetic arrogance.
    You have the same fear as me lol. That is one reason why I will never be a "stay at home mom". Its too easy for a man to take advantage of you if you are dependent on him. That wont be my life.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Wow, people are actually taking this troll seriously? People, OP is bored and trying to stir up a shit storm in hopes of entertaining him/herself.

A man doesn't have to say anything half as slanderous about women before he gets ran off the board and hit with every label from "troll" to "asshole, jerk, idiot" etc.

"You never hear about women hitting men"
    "Shooting deer = power trip"
    "It's a well known fact that women are kinder"

lmao how the fukk does anyone read this shit and not see what an obvious trolljob it is?

Be a lesbian. Simple, doubt many men will lose sleep over it.

Finding a good man is hard to find, but it is possible

lalalita Guest
    Maybe you should be a lesbian.

Men, I have found, are rude, nasty, vicious, they always seem to go on power trips. It's for this reason I want to remain single for the rest of my life as I cant bear to be around them.
    Probably a good idea. We won't miss you.

It's funny how it's mainly guys who are connected with blood sports like shooting deer- a power trip perhaps? How 80% of prisoners are male and why they commit the most violent crimes. You never hear about women hitting men, it's always men who hit women.
    Most men who are hit don't report it. I didn't. There were, however plenty of women in the domestic violence counseling class just before mine.
    It is a well known fact that women tend to be the more kinder and docile of the species so what is it with men? Is it power trips? Why do so many cheat?
    Mostly insecurity.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    Maybe you should be a lesbian.
    As if being a Lesbian is a choice.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Wow, people are actually taking this troll seriously? People, OP is bored and trying to stir up a shit storm in hopes of entertaining him/herself.

A man doesn't have to say anything half as slanderous about women before he gets ran off the board and hit with every label from "troll" to "asshole, jerk, idiot" etc.

"You never hear about women hitting men"
    "Shooting deer = power trip"
    "It's a well known fact that women are kinder"

lmao how the fukk does anyone read this shit and not see what an obvious trolljob it is?
    It's possible, even probable... but on the off-chance that it's not a troll, I thought I'd give it a shot. We'll see from her answers.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    As if being a Lesbian is a choice.
    It is a choice and don't act like you don't know this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast