+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I show a man I'm interested but still remain the lady in the situation ?

How do I show a man I'm interested but still remain the lady in the situation ?

I have met a guy that I quite fancy and we have seen each other a couple of times ... I get the feeling he has been a playa til now, I won't give in to sleeping with him yet but would like to show interest and remain the lady ... I'm not used to being the persuer and although he makes effort it seems minimal id like to encourage him a bit and I have been told i can come across cold which is not me at all ... what can i do ?

Walk away. If your instincts are telling you he is a player and you cannot trust him then dont be the one to try and change him. Play with fire and your gonna get burned. Sure he may change temporarily. He may even marry you and have kids with you.. but its only a matter of time before hes cheating on you.. These men don't change. Old habits die hard.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

All you need to do to show interest is initiate a chat with him. If he doesn't take the bait, he isn't interested. Doing anything more appears desperate and certainly doesn't help in attracting him. When it comes to attracting men, you have to have the mindset that you don't mind if he isn't interested because there are plenty of other men.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Ask him on a date and make sure you dress hot(be a price). Ask ton of questions that makes him think if hes good enought. Make sure you dont act like a queen, just be simple and open but still dont be shy to make him uncomfortable with most crazy questions. Most importand SHOW your personality - everything thats diferent about you - diferent is good. Let him see that you are not just average boring girl but that theres something about you, a little mystery, wierdness. Keep conversation mostly about him and compliment, apreciate him. That will make him feel comfortable and apreciated around you and you will be the person to be around cause he will feel good around positive being like you are. Tease him too abit. Make sure he gets full range emotions from(GOOD AND BAD) you and that will make him addicted to you - he wont even know why. If you are passionate about something then tallk about your passions, express them. You cant make him passionate about same things as you but you can make him feel passionate about you in this way. He will see that life is inside of you and be attracted.

Bottom line - be yourself and if thats not working then hes not the right guy for you. Dont be afraid to mess up cause it will paralyse you. Realy make sure that you are not holding yourself back on anything. Even if you fail the strenght of character gain will the measure of your true sucsess. And ofcourse basic things like keeping eye contact(it builds up sexual tension) smile, make sure hes right in front of you when talking - in this way you wont lose energy when talking. If you are shy thats great - show shyness too and he will know that you like him but dont look down when you have to break eye contact but look up like you trying to remember something. Dont tell him whats bad about you - its unatractive and he will figure it out by himself pretty fast anyway. Even if you are not sure if he likes you, act like he does and he will like you more just because you like yourself. Dont get all exited just because he talk to you but listen and ask some questions about what he says. If he says something bad about you then realise that he seeing only mirror in you. Strong people dont put others down they lift them up. Lift him up and in this way you will brainwash yourself and feel good too.

You cant ask him to know something that you never show.
    And in the end the love you take will be equal to love you make
    Last edited by pcmaster; 30-07-13 at 04:46 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thank you Michelle, Fearof love and Pcmaster, I really appreciate all of your input and advise. You have all confirmed things I was thinking as well. And Pc master you have given me a new perspective into what is important to a man going on a date as well and I will be mindful of those things on my next date whether with him or someone else. Im actually excited to give it a try .... Thank u thank u thank u .. much love guys xxxx