+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF got a guys number, is this a problem?

GF got a guys number, is this a problem?

My GF went with some friends to a salsa dance the other night, she is new to the dance and had fun. She told me about the one shy guy who asked her to dance several times who was also new and did mention that I have nothing to worry after I gave a nervous laugh about it. I later asked if the guy got her number and she tells me that they did exchange information because they thought it would be fun to dance again together as they are both starters. Should I be concern? I understand she wants to dance, so be it, but I don't like the fact that she exchanged contact info with a guy, isn't going to open dance enough? Not looking at being controlling so I'm wondering If my concerns are rational or if I'm just being insecure? Thanks.

Like my teacher said - if a man knows how to dance then all roads are open to him. Take care of this number and call him.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

In your situation I'd try to brush it off and act cool about it, until it inevitably ate away at me and turned me into an insecure wreck!

So yeah I'd be a little concerned. However, jealousy is usually a self-fulfilling prophesy and only ends a relationship when there was never an actual problem.

Just be cool about it for now. If anything more starts to happen, just know that it was going to happen regardless of what you did and she wasn't a good woman for you.

Y not tell her youd like to be her dance partner? Live a little. It could be a lot of fun and salsa is really sexy. Problem solved
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Its too late. She likes to dance more with the shy guy already. And OP dont have time to dance. He works hard so that he can afford those expensive dance classes hes GF having.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will