+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love my bestfriend.

LOL Wong. Ask for a chance - thats funny. Give me a chance baby, please please please. Ha ha. Girls dont like needy guys. You put yourself in a place of victim by this - you show that it depends on her wether you are happy or not. Girls dont wana be in charge about anyones happines. They want man to take care of them. Naturaly girls are so much more passive than guys. They are basicaly just a things and we can do anything with them. Again look at the videos - they are made for entertainment but they show that real life is pretty simple. Again dont put yourself in place of victim but in place of leader of the situation. Only way how to do it is take an action. Power is in movement. Basicaly if a girl talking to you and respond to your smile thats all you need. You can say anything you want and do whatever. If it willl too much then she will look unhappy or even show resitance with her body language. Again you guys wouldnt be able to go so far cause you have to ignore girl pretty much before she push you away. Mostly girls just like you want to be touched and complimented, apreciated. Just feel the love. They are going crazy if your really have these feelings and you give it to her. Love is everywhere - in eyes, smile, voice, hands(body warm). When you want something from a girl you basicaly give it first to her and then recieve it back. Girls are emotional creatures they dont care about logic, they just care how you make them feel. They remember feelings better than actual happenings.

My point is - girls are pretty much open and allowing, its the guys who dont alow themself to do anything. You thing they are special but they just like you - they would hate not getting attention from someone who like them just because hes afraid to make a move. Imagine that stupid girl whos afraid to touch you or kiss you or compliment you just because shes afraid to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable. Mostly they are like - hey its just me why are you so shy?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by btide15 View Post
    PC, i would take risks and kiss her and all that, but she is a strange in ways, she doesnt swoon from touching and feeling. Basically, she doesnt let you in until you are in. She wants to be impressed in words first. I've tried appealing to the physical aspect of her mind and it just wont work the same. But i do understand where youre coming from and we have been together (as friends) for a long time, so i may just try to be more like that. Honestly, even if i get pushed to arms reach, i think its worth it. Being friends just isnt enough anymore for me :p
    Great,I am happy that you finally make a decision.Thanks PC,you also helps me a lot.
    I have been loving a girl for three years and I am going to graduate in the coming semester,I don't think I can meet her anymore after graduation.I have been giving her all my love,putting her interests beyond mine and she still friendzones me.It is driving me crazy.I get the same feelings as bt,being friends isn't enough anymore.Also,in my case,I dont think I would stand a chance if I keep it that way.it's time for a change.
    pc,you are an expert=),haha
    Kelly,I have been loving you for so long ,why don't you give me a chance ?

Remember there was one girl that I liked and she always talked with me telling all the good things she did, I always encouraged her, gave her advices, offered help and helped her. But more than that I wanted kiss her, touch her and just enjoy time with her like with girl not just amazing friend. One day she started to tell me how she dared ask for payraise at work although she was new there. I told her they dont give a shit, I just wanted to kiss her and so I did, she asked if theres something more I wanted to try.

All this time(I knew her for two days) I been friendzoning myself thinking that she likes me only like a friend, never really dared to take what I wanted from her. It was all in my head. The thought that helped me progress was " What can I lose?" I had all that great time with her only because I dared to think that she will like me. When I stoped to be afraid that she wont like me - thats what gave me courage to make first steps.

I dont know why but its much easier when you been rejected by girls when you failed and mistaken in relationships with other girls. Because that somehow gives courage to try things with new girls. And once you meet that one girl who really likes you other girls, all those fails dont matter anymore because old girls been just a steps to happines, steps to the top of the pyramid lol. And after all those mistakes you have the knowledge and skill to remain where you feel happy.

Even if you fail the strenght of character gain will be the measure of your true sucsess.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 08-08-13 at 03:06 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12