+ Follow This Topic

Thread: been with my boyfriend for abt 3 yrs

been with my boyfriend for abt 3 yrs

I have been with my boyfriend for abt 3 yrs.he is someone from my past actually my first love.we reunited 3 yrs ago.since then it's been great.we fell un love instantly.he is currently away in deployment and he's coming home soon.he told there us something he gotta tell me but in person when he comes home.im wondering is he gonna ask me to marry him.we have talked abt it before and were practically calling ourselves husband and wife.I hope it is what do you think??

If it was a marriage proposal, he'd say he wants to ASK you something. Needing to tell you something is more along the lines of informing you about a personal decision or something you haven't otherwise known.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Id be worried if someone said they need to tell me something but its only something they can tell me in person. It could be bad news. Sorry don't want you to worry but I would be preparing for the worst if it were me
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Id be worried if someone said they need to tell me something but its only something they can tell me in person. It could be bad news. Sorry don't want you to worry but I would be preparing for the worst if it were me
    That's because you tend to only see the worst in people with a great dose of lack of trust. When you always prepare for the worst or expect the worst, the worst will usually happen because you end up making it a self fulfilling prophecy.

Op, There is nothing wrong with your excitement. Sounds like you are on your way. Lots of guys propose when they come home off of deployment.

Quote Originally Posted by horndog View Post
    That's because you tend to only see the worst in people with a great dose of lack of trust. When you always prepare for the worst or expect the worst, the worst will usually happen because you end up making it a self fulfilling prophecy.
    Oh coz you know me so well. I am actually quite a positive person in general but I don't agree with long distance relationships which is why I am being cynical.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".