+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why doesn't she get it?

Why doesn't she get it?

Hi,

I have gone NC with a person because she is invading my privacy. She says she cares about me ,but won't stop hacking my emails etc. Also she is insulting and says pretty horrible things about me. Maybe if she tried co operating and being nice and being my friend instead of hurting me, we could be in contact. It seems she wants to abuse me and invade my privacy and still be friends. Why would she expect me to want that? Any input about this? I've given up on it all really and don't ever expect things to change. When you give up hope it's easy to let go because there is no reason not to. If she were here I'd say,"Stop hurting me and then maybe we can talk.Until you treat me fairly and decently, you might as well forget it. Really take a look at what your doing. If you want to do right by me fine, if not then you will wait forever for me to come back." If she cares she will change, if not then there really isn't anything to talk about then is there? I'm tired of being hurt all the time and attacked. Why should I co operate with that? I want to tell her," Let it go. You obviously don't really care. Our "relationship" is just a form of harassment at this point. Is that what you're about? Unless you really want me to hate you ,I suggest you stop or make a an effort to change. Otherwise I will get super stubborn and never talk to you in any way again. No matter what you or your sick friends do. So it's time for you to make a choice. Now is the time. Decide what you want. Do you want me in your life as a friend or lose me forever. It's your choice at this point. Because what you are doing is wrong and it is interfering with my relationship with my family. It's already pretty late in the game. My father is very old and you have compromised so much of my time with him. How do you feel about that? Do you ever even think about that? What you did to me? because it seems you think a lot about what you think I did to you,but do you ever even think about what I lost and what you did?".

Thanks,

SD
    Last edited by sand dollar; 29-08-13 at 11:48 AM.