+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is this flirting or am I delusional lol

is this flirting or am I delusional lol

So there's this guy at this fellowship I go to. We've known each other for a while but it's only recently that we've been getting to know each other better. I think I've caught him looking at me twice- the moment I caught his eye he turned away, clearly embarrassed. We've had some conversations recently that seem like flirting (gentle teasing, etc.) and when I told him I was looking for this girl because I wanted to ask if she would run my meeting, he offered to do it himself. Recently, I offered to drive him to a meeting but he had to cancel due to illness. I offered to bring him some food but he said he was good, then went on to apologize for not being able to go to the meeting with me, told me the doc told him to rest, etc. Anyways, guess what I'm getting at is, is this guy showing interest or just being nice? Argh! I really want a nice shy guy type. Help!
    Last edited by amarety; 15-09-13 at 11:28 AM.

I can't see any obvious signs that he's into you. What kind of flirting were the two of you doing? Has he asked you out on a date?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

He may very well be into you, but, from what you've written, I don't see any obvious signs of flirting.

It is 2013, not 1955, you know. You could ask him out.