View Poll Results: More sex earlier or later?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rather have more sex in teens/early twenties

0 0%
  • Rather have more sex in late twenties/early forties

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: More earlier or more later?

More earlier or more later?

I was really shy and had self confidence issues so I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20. So the number of times I had sex from 16 to 22 when I met my wife was VERY, very low. But at that time some of my friends who were overly confident and banging chicks left and right had LOTS of sex, until their mid twenties when it tapered off for most of them. One of my "player" friends met his wife when he was 24, he's 37 now and says they have sex 3-4 times a year and he gets a quick BJ on his birthday. Same kind of story for at least 3 of my friends who had LOTS of sex in and just out of high school.

When I met my gf/wife, we had CRAZY insane sexual chemistry. We were always having sex, except for a 2 month period when we almost broke up, but even then, we would fight, have sex and then fight again. We were talking about it last night, and in the 13 years we have been together, we guess that we have had sex or oral over 2,000 times. But I still feel jealous that I didn't experiment more when I was in my teens and have a little of that 7 year itch, but we have sex or oral at LEAST 3 times a week. Minimum!!

So, is it better then to have more sex in your teens and then very little in your late 20's-40's?

Your jealous that you didn't have sex as a teenager? You can't turn back time and teenage sex really isn't all it's cracked up to be . They don't really know what there doing. Practice makes perfect right? Me personally sex is best with my life long partner because u know what eachother likes. WhY are u asking this question? U just wish you would of done things differently or are u wanting to bang more people currently?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol

Are you seriously asking if it would have been better to be in your friend's shoes, and currently having sex only 3 or 4 times a year? Weird.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Daft question. I'd rather have sex earlier and later.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Daft question. I'd rather have sex earlier and later.
    lol exactly.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake