View Poll Results: Which one would you pick?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Traditional STHM

1 33.33%
  • Hard worker without a college degree

0 0%
  • Career-oriented that likes travelling

0 0%
  • None of them fit the one I would look for

2 66.67%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which woman would you men pick for a relationship or deeper commitment?

Which woman would you men pick for a relationship or deeper commitment?

If you were looking for long term relationship or even marriage and were given these following three options, which woman would you choose?

a) A traditional STHM with a nurturing personality, loves kids and is a great cook. The disadvantage is she doesn't work and is only a HS graduate, never went to a university nor college.

b) She's not overly traditional because she works and can't imagine staying at home 24/7. However, she also has a nurturing personality, loves kids and is a great. Though she works, it's a meager job (cashier at a fast food restaurant, cleans houses or anything nor requiring a degree) and just like a, she knows nothing beyond basic history.

c) She's career-oriented and definitely would not like staying at home nor in the kitchen every day. She is nurturing to some extend and may not be too interest in kids but likes travelling, never likes to stop learning and would like a life companion she can share her life with.

Which one has the big boobs?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Which one has the big boobs?
    Can be all three of them.

I'd pick the person I was more compatible with.

Could I have sex with all 3 before choosing?

Today I would choose the one who cooks. Since Im cooking for myself now would really apreciate someone do it for me again.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I'm not familiar with the abbreviation STHM, but I either want a more educated B or a C that wasn't hung up on traveling a lot. Travel is expensive, and every destination is somebody else's boring hometown.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

To give a serious reply:

Formal education has always had little or nothing to do with it for me. Intelligence does, and self-education is at least as important as formal education, at least as far as attraction goes. Stupidity isn't something that can be helped, but I don't find it at all attractive.

Traveling... well, I've done a fair amount of traveling already, and I can take it or leave it. Don't care to do it too much, but I wouldn't object to it occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I'm not familiar with the abbreviation STHM
    I think she means STay At Home Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I think she means STay At Home Mom.
    Yes, you got it. It's a stay-at-home-mother that takes care of the house and kids while the man leaves to work.

What kind of men are you looking for? He would prefer women who is similar to him.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Maybe the 2nd choice. I want a partner with their own life too, not just stuck at home with kids. Would want us to travel, so would be nice if we both had jobs.
    I don't really think about that too much, not ready to settle down and when I am I just want to be able to trust them and be compatible and in love with, ya know.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Maybe the 2nd choice. I want a partner with their own life too, not just stuck at home with kids. Would want us to travel, so would be nice if we both had jobs.
    I don't really think about that too much, not ready to settle down and when I am I just want to be able to trust them and be compatible and in love with, ya know.
    So why the second choice and not the third?

^^^^ What?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Why did you choose the second woman and not the third, if what you are looking for is "a partner with their own life too, not just stuck at home with kids. Would want us to travel, so would be nice if we both had jobs"? What made you pick the second woman and not the third?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast