View Poll Results: Which one would you pick?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Traditional STHM

1 33.33%
  • Hard worker without a college degree

0 0%
  • Career-oriented that likes travelling

0 0%
  • None of them fit the one I would look for

2 66.67%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which woman would you men pick for a relationship or deeper commitment?

Honestly, if I were straight, I'd pick the one that I'm most compatible with... Someone can be hardworking, but that doesn't mean you're going to have something to talk about over the dinner table. The same goes for the Stay at Home Mom and the career oriented person... As an example, I went out on a few dates with some guys who had very prominent jobs (One worked in broadcasting in NYC, another worked in Pharmaceuticals, etc etc) and while it was kind of cool to hear them talk about the work they do, it was dry as hell once that ended because we had NOTHING to talk about. Now, with the guy I'm dating currently, we have brilliant conversations that go in depth about everything, and so far we have not run out of things to say...But it doesn't matter to us what the other does or doesn't do, the education level, etc etc... To us, it's all a focus on what we have to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoonSal View Post
    If you were looking for long term relationship or even marriage and were given these following three options, which woman would you choose?

a) A traditional STHM with a nurturing personality, loves kids and is a great cook. The disadvantage is she doesn't work and is only a HS graduate, never went to a university nor college.

b) She's not overly traditional because she works and can't imagine staying at home 24/7. However, she also has a nurturing personality, loves kids and is a great. Though she works, it's a meager job (cashier at a fast food restaurant, cleans houses or anything nor requiring a degree) and just like a, she knows nothing beyond basic history.

c) She's career-oriented and definitely would not like staying at home nor in the kitchen every day. She is nurturing to some extend and may not be too interest in kids but likes travelling, never likes to stop learning and would like a life companion she can share her life with.
    Either one but I tend to lean towards a) only because i've worked my ass off and we really wouldn't need any more money..for anything.....unless we like eating it. I'm not the type to ever use the word "no with my girlfriend/wife ..she can have anything she desires....well unless she wants to get a full body tattoo ..then..uhh no.
    c) is out unless she was also nurturing...like if she ws a doctor or a nurse...i'd have no problem with her..cause it means she is caring and is saving lives when not at home...but if she is a stock broker..i wouldn't give her a second look...she's a dude with a vagina...am i stereotyping...ya betcha...every book SHOULD BE JUDGED BY ITS COVER..that whole bullshit about not doing so is about exceptions to the rule...and yes they exist..but do i want to chance my LIFE on finding the EXCEPTION to the rule...Hell NO!

so i'd go with a)...as long as she is trust worthy....ya want to go on a cruise with the girls...and i'm working and cant make it...go for it...but i really gotta be 100% you wont betray my trust.

...<edit> although she cant be totally lacking intelligence ..when i talk about something science related...she kinda sorta know what the heck i'm talking about
    <double edit> b) is out...i wont have my girl working a menial job...
    my 2 or 4 cents

R
    Last edited by TheRaven; 27-09-13 at 10:32 AM.

Welcome to my ignore list, TheRaven. You'll find good company for you.

wow....i'm floored...how shall i live on...

Ignore means you ignore...you dont walk up to the person and say "heyyyyy you...stranger...i'm a gonna ignore ya"

lol

R

i don't know i can't foresee my future & which of these or any woman will understand me and get me best or i feel i love the most. it is more about other things, not degrees and amt of money made in jobs.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12