+ Follow This Topic

Thread: weird and confusion i get from this girl

weird and confusion i get from this girl

sorry if this sounds like another generic boy/girl problem but just to let you know, we're not really in a relationship. Ok try to cut it short, there this girl i kinda admire and we went out last week to a movie. This girl is from my workplace but different agency and she is really "popular" thru her cuteness, lots of guys like her and keep teasing her, just to let you guys know i am not working there anymore. But lucky for me, we both went out on a date to watch a movie and that day was the best ever. We talked alot, never get bored, we even have physical contact by pushing each other and stuff, we laughed and share our secrets/stories. I even walked her home and before she left.. she said "thanks for the outing". Its our first date i guess so i dont expect any kisses or hugs haha. It was quite magical.

Then next day, the magic all gone. We exchange sms'es but its only one sentence coming out from her. I was deep in confusion. But the following day, the magic appeared again. She called me but i ended the call for about 5 mins after. We even exchange sms'es in a happy way. But the day after that, no more magic. I dont get it.

I noticed a slight disturbance in her when i said I wanna join back to the agency she working. She even messages me that "If i were you, I go find other job because you are 20 years old and above". The agency she working are all 20-30 years of age so what she said doesnt make sense which is obvious to me that she dont want me working there. And on the next day, she messages me "if god is willing, our friendship will strengthen"..."be precious of us being friends" ok obviously that im being friendzoned. But what's with all these signs? im really confused and slight hurt. What happen if i just join that agency, will she hate me? but did she actually like me or not?

btw i accept that we remains as friends but i have a feeling she is hiding something. Please tell me guys
    Last edited by socks; 29-09-13 at 11:55 AM.

How do you expect us to know if she's hiding something. We are not mind readers here.

sigh ..... anyone else here please give me some advice or answers in general. I typed all these and someone here just read the last sentence only ...

If the date was so magical why didn't you try to put your arm around her or hold her hand....hugged her at the end of the date?

And why didn't you ask her out again at the end of the date? She's thinking you don't desire her so she is totally put off.....

i did asked her out and she said ok but she have to check with her parents if they are willing since she is the only daughter they had so yea...

i cant hold her yet because... too awkward, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by socks View Post
    i did asked her out and she said ok but she have to check with her parents if they are willing since she is the only daughter they had so yea...

i cant hold her yet because... too awkward, sorry
    Sounds like you have to get along with her parents. If you charm them, the girl is entirely yours. Go ahead and be nice to her mother.