HE DUMPED ME AND I AM IN NO CONTACT RULE? WILL HE EVER GET BACK?
so me and this guy been in relationship for almost 1 year until out of blue he tells me he doesnt thing this will work because he is super jealous and controlling and he is loosing himself like that. He was the one that always texting me and calling me 24 hours a day, always wanted to hang out so I kinda had the upper hand because i was super sure he loved me and I was really surprise when he said he wants to break up.... Of course i start crying and asked himm to think about his decision because we can fix things..I never begged him because I have that much dignity to not act like a desperate women...He never had facebook and since we broke up he open account...I never stalekd him or eveer contacted him until 3 weeks later he unblocks me and sends me a long message on facebook saying that he loves me a lot he cant stop thinking but was for the best to stay apart.. I ignore it because in that message He did not ask me backkk btu he just confirmed the break up and mention that he loves me...i went on vacation and so did he FOR 1 MONTH ... we saw each other but we didnt talk... I recently saw that he did blocked me again on fcb ..and days later he complety delete his account... I do not understand his acts when we are not friends He blocks me , he unblocks me and blocks me again.... His birthday was 2 weeks ago I did not send him a happy birthday because i feel used and mistreated .... I care about him, and i Do love this dude butt will he ever contacted meee to get backkk and will he wish me happy birthday for this week (I changed my phone# so the only source is facebook...2 MONTHS 1/2 SINCE THE BREAK UP AND NOTHINGG...