+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Is he into me? On line dating.

BTW: With the way you think, I do believe you'd be far better off joining Adult Friend Finder. Most of the men there will find you sexually attractive and not care to have a relationship with you... let us know how you make out.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Silly man! O.o

Are you off your meds, Lilia?
    I've never been on meds...I spent so much money on beauty products... and I am obsessed with my looks and I try to look hot all the time. If somebody doesn't find me f**able I feel like jumping off a cliff. Not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    I've never been on meds...I spent so much money on beauty products... and I am obsessed with my looks and I try to look hot all the time. If somebody doesn't find me f**able I feel like jumping off a cliff. Not kidding.
    Spend some of your money on a good therapist that will help you with your obsessive body issues and your need to get your selfworth through your vagina.

Giving the old look around while someone takes you from behind isn't the answer to your problems.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I feel like I f***ed up the date with my awkwardness. =(

I had impression that guy is not very fast too. Maybe you are too beautiful and guy was shy to kiss you. Anyway I never kiss on a first date. Its because its me or the girl that is too nervous. But on a second date its easy to kiss.

Someday when you bored ask him out on a date.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I had impression that guy is not very fast too. Maybe you are too beautiful and guy was shy to kiss you. Anyway I never kiss on a first date. Its because its me or the girl that is too nervous. But on a second date its easy to kiss.

Someday when you bored ask him out on a date.
    So you think he is not going to ask me out again?

Next date depends more on you than him. You felt akward cause guy failed even to look in your eyes(He infected you with his insecurity). Bet now he feels like loser and thinks you are not interested in him anymore.

You cant ask 20 year old guy be the same way as 40 year old. Theres a diferent expierience level and when you actually like the girl its much harder to progress rather when you dont give a damn and it dont matter if you fail.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I feel like I f***ed up the date with my awkwardness. =(
    oh lilia calm down hun you don't know that it may be your under-confidence showing through, let him be the judge of how much he did or didn't enjoy the night girl you really need to start being happier with yourself
    " Love and compassion are necessities not luxuries.Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by bluenote99 View Post
    oh lilia calm down hun you don't know that it may be your under-confidence showing through, let him be the judge of how much he did or didn't enjoy the night girl you really need to start being happier with yourself
    Yes thx! but I left a lipstick stain on his glass of wine! =(

So we met and I was nervous at the beginning. Honestly, I've never met a guy more attractive than him before (he probably looks better than the hottest hollywood actors) but I didn't feel the chemistry. I thought he was kind of shy..He looked down when I stared at him. He looked a little insecure. I was quite awkward I think...We laughed and joked and he kissed me good buy on both cheeks in the end. That's it... I am not sure if I want anything with this guy. I miss my ex bf so bad. I need my ex bf. Nobody will ever replace him. (
    Wake up, I want him to find me sexually attractive too. If he doesn't find me attractive as a romantic partner I won't be upset at all. but I will be very upset if he doesn't find me sexually attractive...
    He asked me why such a beautiful woman like me was single. Does that mean he found me attractive? Do guys give compliments like that if they don't really think that?
    sorry just read this one skipped it before, lilia you seem a lovely girl but seriously you need to fully get over your ex before you can move on, nobodies going to stand much of a chance with you while you're comparing their every move to what your ex would've done in that situation, just a little time on your own to get things in perspective and realise your self worth and that includes i'm afraid undertanding that despite him being nice sometimes your ex was controlling and an emotional bully and so not right for you as a result
    " Love and compassion are necessities not luxuries.Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama

Yes thx! but I left a lipstick stain on his glass of wine! =(
    hmm thats not a capital offence chic most guys wouldn't even notice trust me

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Next date depends more on you than him. You felt akward cause guy failed even to look in your eyes(He infected you with his insecurity). Bet now he feels like loser and thinks you are not interested in him anymore.

You cant ask 20 year old guy be the same way as 40 year old. Theres a diferent expierience level and when you actually like the girl its much harder to progress rather when you dont give a damn and it dont matter if you fail.
    I noticed his insecurity a bit later -when we were in a cafe...
    He was telling me a story about how he once rode a pony. And I asked at what age? And as I asked that he got very very embarrassed but kind of laughed it off. He was not a little boy when he rode that pony and I thought he did it when he was little. He looked like he thought that he said something really wrong and awkward.
    I noticed when I was eating my dessert and then looked at him, he was keeping his eyes on me and looked dreamy.
    I gave him a lot of eye contact.. may be I was creepy. I was staring at him when we had nothing to say...and I kept staring at him. Don't even know why...
    At times he laughed and looked interested but at times he looked a bit serious.
    Last edited by Lilia; 22-10-13 at 04:38 AM.

sounds to me like he was definitely attracted to you and as pc master said he's a young guy so not necessarily going to be brimming with confidence and life experience seriously hun its a first date supposed to be a time of combined nerves and excitement don't over analyse every look either just enjoy :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bluenote99 View Post
    sorry just read this one skipped it before, lilia you seem a lovely girl but seriously you need to fully get over your ex before you can move on, nobodies going to stand much of a chance with you while you're comparing their every move to what your ex would've done in that situation, just a little time on your own to get things in perspective and realise your self worth and that includes i'm afraid undertanding that despite him being nice sometimes your ex was controlling and an emotional bully and so not right for you as a result
    You are right, bluenote... I have to move on from my old relationship...

You are right, bluenote... I have to move on from my old relationship...
    if it helps hun i can tell you that people staying with their first love for life is a very rare thing these days and you know yourself deep down that the relationship you were in was hurting you more than it was fulfilling you towards the end, get yourself in to a better place emotionally and you can find someone who will treat you decently and be worthy of your love

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast