+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wanting to speak to someone you cant

Wanting to speak to someone you cant

Anyone ever had someone they really want to talk to but cant. Ive got a female friend who i havent spoke to in a while , shes in a relationship, and seems to have cut all ties with her friends, it drives me insane because ive got a lot i want to talk about with her but have no way of doing so or contacting her. Id just like to know she still thinks of me and that she hasnt forgotton who i am

May be her boyfriend is a jealous type? Cutting all ties with friends is not a sign of a healthy relationship... You might try to call her to ask how she is doing or suggest meeting... or you might wait for a special occasion like her bday or some other holiday to call her. There is a high chance that she misses you and will be happy to hear from you.
    Last edited by Lilia; 16-10-13 at 11:01 PM.

He is the jealous type. I dont have a number or anything to contact her on anymore thats the infuriating thing. We used to talk all the time and it annoys me and pains me that she seems to have forgotton me now

Do you have any mutual friends who could give you her number? Or you could try to contact her on facebook or some other social network? It is not likely that she has forgotten you. It is more likely that her bf won't let her stay in touch with her friends. Especially male friends. She might be feeling very isolated.

Or she might be too involved in her relationship right now but once the honeymoon stage passes(and that certainly will happen one day) she is going to miss her old friends again.

You don't want to mess things up with her present relationship do you? Respect her wishes to not keep in contact. Friends will come and go in your life, you need to find yourself a new one.

I'm sure she will find her way back to you, but that will be on her terms not yours.

Shes not allowed on social networking sites, its just strange when we used to get on so well, now nothing, id like to think she occasional thinks of me but i doubt it very much

Thats sick man. Talk with others girls. There are milions of them. You are interested in her because she have BF and it presents highter value in your eye plus unavailability ads to drama. Get over and start to live.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    Shes not allowed on social networking sites, its just strange when we used to get on so well, now nothing, id like to think she occasional thinks of me but i doubt it very much
    What do you mean "not allowed"? Her bf won't let her use them? This is so not right. I hope he doesn't get violent with her.

Not easy but I feel that if she is thinking the same thing as you are then she will try to get in touch... as long as she has a means of reaching you. I would not try to reach her and respect her stance now. If something is there, it will come back.

No he doesnt get violent with her just a bit protective, he doesnt like her on social sites where she could speak to other men,

Why so desperate to talk to her. Don't you have any other friends? Leave her alone - she'll get in touch if/when she wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Why so desperate to talk to her. Don't you have any other friends? Leave her alone - she'll get in touch if/when she wants to.
    It is easy to say but not always easy to do. We all have that one close friend that we really like and miss when they are not there for us.

She made her choice....she chose love over a friendship, which happens to alot of people. There are times in your life that you grow out of your friends and make new ones.