+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love, but confused

In love, but confused

So my problem is my best friend and I are close we talk about everything. We tell each other we love the other, we hug and kiss each other on the cheek and mouth, she send me pics in her underwear, but I love this girl to death id do anything for her, I do my best to cheer her up when shes upset, I just want her to be happy, and I think I can do that but she said that we could never be to gether cause shes 7 years older than me amd that she dated my brother before, but im confused why does she kiss me amd send me pictures and hug me all the time when she wont ever give me a chance??? So I guess my question is should I keep trying to oneday be her boyfriend and take care of her or just move on and just be friends with her??? Plx help this has me so stressed.

Sorry about my terrible grammar, I didnt have a chance to read over it.

First question, how old are you sir? That might help us better direct responses properly for your question.
    Last edited by MaxHeadroom; 17-10-13 at 01:58 PM.

Im 18, but I know everyone will say im young, but its weird of all the girls ive ever met, hung out with or dated ive never felt like this about any of them, like when im hanging out with her my world just feels complete, idk how to really describe how I feel about her ...

To me it looks like she is playing with you. If she doesn't want to be with you why is she sending you pics in her underwear? She is obviously a teaser.

I mean some days she says she would date me then other days she wont I just dont know if I should continue loving her as much as I do or start going through the pain of moving on and just staying friends

Quote Originally Posted by atlantalove View Post
    I mean some days she says she would date me then other days she wont I just dont know if I should continue loving her as much as I do or start going through the pain of moving on and just staying friends
    If you stay "friends" she is more likely to continue pulling your strings just the same way she does it now.
    Last edited by Lilia; 17-10-13 at 02:28 PM.

atlantalove its flattering to her to have someone worshiping her every move but she is not being fair with you, try to put some distance between you and find yourself a girl who is interested in something more than teasing
    " Love and compassion are necessities not luxuries.Without them humanity cannot survive" Dalai Lama

You are an ego boost. She flirts with you to make herself feel better about herself & to baske in the glory that you want her. She's a tease & a user. Proceed with caution.

At 25, she's also never going to date you because you can't go to bars or clubs with her.

Enjoy the sexy pictures if you like but don't put any more emotional stock in them than you would a Playboy Centerfold.

She is having fun - at your expense. That makes her a not very nice person. I try to keep away from not very nice people.