+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend stalking ex girlfriend?

Boyfriend stalking ex girlfriend?

Hi everybody, I've been with my boyfriend for over a year now and he's always been going on his ex's blog at least twice a month.
    She's moved and they don't talk anymore, but the thing is, her blog is all about her private life and she doesn't allow her friends to go on there, and my boyfriend knows it yet he still does it and I don't think it's good since it's kind of stalking, am I right?

I've been telling him many times that I didn't like the fact that he was going on his ex's blog, but he keeps saying it doesn't mean a thing since that's just to get some news. Should I believe him? Should I tell his ex or should I tell him he's a stalker? It really bothers me, especially after all this time and I don't know what to do.

Thank you all for your help!

You shouldn't tell his EX. Don't get in the middle.

I don't really think it's stalking but I wouldn't like either as his current GF (you) or as his EX. It's a bit creepy.

I would ask him to stop because it bothers you & makes you feel like he's still hung up on her. If he stops great, Say thank you & move on. If he doesn't think long & hard about whether you want to be a placeholder.

BTW, how do you know he reads her private blog? If it's because he tells you, once you ask him to stop, realize he may just stop talking to you about it. Then how will you know?

You've already posted this same question in July. How about you re-read the answers? http://www.loveforum.net/threads/82906-Does-he-stalk-her?highlight=
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Hi itsjustmeok, I agree with DalM0m. Do not get in the middle of him and his ex.

As to your question, whether you should believe him or not; I think you should unless you have a reason not to. However, I would also suggest you talk to him openly whether he still has any feelings for his ex. Even though, he might not confess anything, but his body language will tell you a lot. Try keeping the conversation as casual as possible. Show him that it bothers you that he checks his ex's blog, but not to explicitly.

Although, one thing to keep in mind is, it's just a blog, so unless you have seen some other indications from him about his feelings for his ex, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I think you should focus more on building a strong relationship and trust with him, than to try to pull him away from his past. And don't forget to look for signs which tells you that he likes you!

Hope this helps.

Sometimes it's difficult for guys to let go. You should try doing something together to distract him maybe so he forgets about it

Just confront him about it. Maybe he's perfectly reasonable about it. Just be honest how it makes you feel and try and make him understand your perception. Both of you can move on from there.

maybe he's just intrested in her life. maybe her life's interesting to him.
    maybe he's just checking up on her as a friend to see how shes doing?
    twice a month isn't that much!

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa View Post
    Sometimes it's difficult for guys to let go. You should try doing something together to distract him maybe so he forgets about it
    Why would she have to try to make up for her boyfriend being unfair? What he is doing is not helping your relationship.

If it really bother you, ask him to stop in a serious way so that he will know you are serious

Quote Originally Posted by Rainyy View Post
    If it really bother you, ask him to stop in a serious way so that he will know you are serious
    I agree, if this guy is serious about you, ask him to stop and let him know that it upsets you. This may only lead to secretive behaviour, but in any case its not healthy for your current relationship. If it continues I'd think twice about staying with him..

You are his rebound. Hes not over her. Move on before you get hurt

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".