+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some guy advice! Does he like me ? Does he still wanna go out ?? Please help

Need some guy advice! Does he like me ? Does he still wanna go out ?? Please help

So I met this guy in college this semester , I'm 18 he's 27 we've been friends for about 2 months now . We went out for dinner once and he paid and drove me home but I hopped out of the car at the end fast ( I don't know why I'm still kicking myself for not kissing him ) I dunno if it was a date, but a week later he had asked when we could hang out again , following day asked me to go to the movies but see that was a month ago and it still hasn't happened, I tried to plan it but then he thought I couldn't go cause he got confused by one of my texts so we didn't end up going sooo idk if he still wants to go or what, I ,mean we always laugh and have a good time together , convo is kinda flirty I guess and I mean he hasn't done anything to make me think he wouldn't want to date me but see I don't know if he sees me as just a friend or as potentially more , my friend thinks he likes me but I dunno I don't wanna say anything for fear he doesn't feel the same way , what should I do , do you think I should ask him if he's still interested in seeing a movie or do you think I should tell him how I feel I'm so confused and it's all stressing me out

He does like you. Guys dont make any effort for women they dont like. But i feel he may be too old for you.. i know your 18 but emotionally, theres a big gap

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Generally (as in, my guess would be 99.999% of the time), guys don't ask girls they only see as friends out to dinner.

Ask him out by all means - at least you know where you'll stand. But you might have already blown it.