+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Almost Dated Now Want To

Almost Dated Now Want To

So I've been talking to this girl pretty much non stop for about 3 years. We had never really hooked up or anything until recently and we did 3 or 4 times in a week or so's time. I asked to date and she said yes but we were both drunk. Later on she said we should just keep talking then a few days after that she said she likes us better as friends and basically cut it off. i don't know if it's because i blew up her phone one night when i was drunk or what but I really like her and want to get back to where we were at least would like to date her. what should i do?

This 'blowing up her phone' business.....are we talking about you being needy at the time? If so, it may well have been a huge red flag to her. Though only she knows the real reason.

My suggestion is that you back away from her. This will be a win/win for you: a) it may make her miss you and decide that she wants you as a boyfriend after all. b) if she doesn't change her mind, it will give you the space you need to recover from your feelings for her.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

well the night after she texted me saying we shouldn't be more than friends i blew her up again but after that we've still been talking all the time so idk what should i do? you want me to just randomly stop at this point still or what? i think she wanted to hang out late one night too though